https://www.dandwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Versatile_Combatant_(5e_Feat)&oldid=916095, The chosen weapon is considered to have the, When making a weapon attack with the chosen weapon, you can use either. If you mean most versatile in a single build, I'd say bard. When you gain this feat, choose one melee weapon that you are proficient in and does not have the versatile property. Necromancy can drain life energy like a Vampire. Really?

Fighter on the other hand would have less heals but a lot of battlefield control, and tons of smashing skulls with extra attacks, Eldritch Knights would get absurd defensive capabilities while still being somewhat offensive, (Looking at Blade Ward + bonus action attack/Shield on reaction). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I want to class that can be built to fill any number of roles in a party.

still a solid option. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Lore bards will be mostly support/healing, but will still be very serviceable for combat. And the Wizard's domains get so many creative powers they are very fun. If you mean which class allows you to create the widest variety of characters, clerics or bards are the best choice (melee, support, archery, blasting etc are all options). If you want the "most versatile" as in options to do things, it might not be the case, but if you want "most versatile" as in, can beat the biggest assortment of encounters, I say 5 fighters. A lot of people are leaving out Warlocks, but they have a ton of Versatility, if you go Blade-Lock (yes I know it's not optimized) they can melee, spell-blast, knock back, and get the best cantrip in game. Compendium - Sources->Dungeons & Dragons vs. Rick and Morty 1d4 bludgeoning 2 lb. Illusionists and enchanters are master manipulators. you honestly get the whole package, and I havent heard an argument yet as to what class doesnt benefit from a warlock multiclass. They also get an extra ABI, so they can each take the healer feat. They built 5e around very clear, defined goals, and Mike Mearls, the lead designer, laid it out explicitly here: The Fighter Is the Best at . The reason is that there are just so many kinds of rogues. . Then again, there is more to D&D than "fights." Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (not to mention the knowledge domain can read minds). I'm new to dnd so I don't know much, but I'm trying to research things to be a DM, but it takes a lot of effort. Let's take longsword for example. There are too many skills needed in a campaign to restrict it to one single skill set. The first is "which one would be most likely to win in a fight?" right now I'm writing down all of the weapons and what they do, but I see some of them say "versatile". /u/Bilious_Slick really seems to get the idea and explains it. Means you can use it one-handed or two-handed (and switch in between the two, at will), Example.

Nhl 20 Crack, Kassy Kebede Net Worth, Duralast Battery Price, Nikki 90 Day Fiance Instagram, Kymco Xciting 500 Problems, Purple Eagle Bird, Electric Love Riff Tab, 71b Yeast Vs D47, Communication Report Template, Maverik Gas Station Franchise, Lol Omg Remix Series, Alex Olmedo Cantante, Vanadium Atomic Radius, Drake Mst Vs Lst, Average Price For Nachos, What Is Armed Struggle, Richard Saul Wurman Net Worth 2019, Hawk Trap Plans, Awesome Planes 2 Unblocked, Jay Brooks Actor, North England Village On The River Derwent, Alpine Rock Speaker Manual, Kisi Disco Mein Jaaye Lyrics,