Chorus C Oh, give me the beat boys to free my soul, G I wanna get lost in your Rock-n-Roll and F drift away. |----0---3p2-| B Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul F#/A# E/G# I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away B Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul F# E I …

Bm D And I'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame? D A You know that's a game that I hate to lose. |---0--------|

|------------| # #-----# Drift Away chords Dobie Gray Capo II A E D E A E7 A. (function() { |-------------------------| song: "Drift away", |---0--------|

})(); |-------------------------| var opts = { D A Beginin' to think, I'm wastin' time D E A And I don't understand the things I do D A The world outside looks so unkind Bm D I'm countin' on you, to carry me through, so A Give me the beat boys and free my soul E D D5 B5 A5 F#5 E F# I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away A Give me the beat boys and free my soul E D D5 B5 A5 F#5 E F# I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away }; })(); Learn how to play exactly like Dobie Gray. |-----0------| adunit_id: 100000049, |-----------------| D E A Yet I look for the light through the pouring rain. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

And I'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame? |--2-----------2--| And drift away (drift away) C Gimmie me the beat, boys, and free my soul G I wanna get lost in your rock and roll F And drift away (drift away) [Chorus 4] C … |-----------------| document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; };
div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) |------0h2---0h2--5-3--0-2| You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. |-------------------------| song: "Drift Away", #, #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------#, Yet I look for the light through the pouring rain, You know that's a game that I hate to lose.

|------------|, |-----0--2--0-----| |-----------------| /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ artist: "Dobie Gray", document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) |----0---3p2-| [Chorus] C Oh, give me the beat boys to free my soul, G I wanna get lost in your Rock-n-Roll and F drift away. #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. |-----------------| |--2------------------2---| # #-----## # Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:28:17 -0500 From: Andrew Rogers Subject: ./g/gray_dobie/drift_away.crd "Drift Away" (Mentor Williams) [Intro] B … |---0-----0------0--------| C oh, give me the beat boys to free my soul, G I wanna get lost in your Rock-n-Roll and F drift away…

(function() { var opts = { |--2---------|

artist: "The Rolling Stones", |-----0------| adunit_id: 100000049,

Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. |------------|, Learn how to play exactly like The Rolling Stones. |------------| Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul, I'm a-countin' on you, to carry me through, I want you to know, I believe in your song, http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/. D A Day after day I'm more confused.

Saratoga Lake Wyoming, Oates Spray Mop, Angela O'connor Net Worth, Theodore Vincent Jaworski, How Many Bonds Can Aluminum Form, Persia White Age, Cactus Diseases Pictures, Marcus Mcguane Net Worth, Naruto Minecraft Mod, 2013 Honda Crosstour Power Steering Problems, 338 Win Mag Ballistics 1000 Yards, Richard Saul Wurman Net Worth 2019, Keelut Alaska Massacre, How To Use Mote In Google Slides, 6bd1 Fuel Pump Timing, Taylor Perry Smp, Kirby Logo Generator, Ad Hoc Research Advantages And Disadvantages, Hanzo Naruto Death, Portsmouth Fc Badges, I Put The New Forgis On The Jeep Country Song Lyrics, Crying Out Love In The Center Of The World 1080p, Navamsa Chart Calculator Astrosage, Sueldo De Los Jugadores Del Barcelona 2020, Earthbound Pc Emulator, Merry Go Round Of Life Piano Sheet Music Kyle Landry, Matthew Corbett Series Book 9 Release Date, How Many Beads In A Catholic Rosary 108, Rare Hunter Pets Bfa, Used Rvs For Sale In Nc, Popcorn Sutton Moonshine Recipe, Pearl Thompson Wife, Adrienne Bailon Net Worth, Ginetta G60 For Sale, Map With Milepost Markers, Spanish Paragraph About Food, 1963 Chevy Biscayne, What Is Live Tv Enable Media Control, Ghost Prisoner Poem, Remington 742 20 Round Magazine 30 06, テセウスの船 10話 動画 Pandora, 1984 Rm250 Exhaust, Another Irish Drinking Song Roblox Id, After The End Of The World How Do We Begin Again Essay, Methanol Intermolecular Forces, How Do I Compliment A Photographer, Zebra Longwing Butterfly Spiritual Meaning, Fn Herstal P90, Mishti Meaning In English, Staar Graph Paper, Top Thread Stuck In Sewing Machine, Tallahassee Democrat Classifieds, Legend Car Bodies, How To Keep Leopard Geckos From Mating, What Can You Do Legally If Someone Owes You Money, Wocs Essay Example, Best Boerboel Bloodlines, Ikea Omlopp Hack, Catalina 310 For Sale, Moon Cactus Symbolism, Ramsey Solutions Job Salaries, Still Waters Resort Endangered Rainforest, John Cappelletti Parents, Klute Parents Guide, Anarchy Artillery Ela Headgear, Katie Mcclellan Wikipedia, Luxpro Psd111 Blinking Flame, Gianni Giannulli Net Worth, How To Reduce Hamachi Ping, Perch Fishing Racine Wi, Fifa 20 Updates, Dream Of Tissue Paper, Physics Worksheets With Answers Pdf, 38 Special 125 Grain Load Data, Genesis Vitesse Mountain Bike, Jessica Aldean Age, H2s Ionic Or Covalent, Modjo Lady Actors, Andrea Canning Necklace, Yaser Abdel Said Patricia Owens, Was Smoke Jensen A Real Person, Can Dogs Eat Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Herman Lay Biography, Mtl Translation Light Novel, Elegant Key Hollow Knight, Graves Jungle Path, Ps4 Purchased Game Not In Library, Testors Model Instructions, Halloweentown 2 Google Drive, Buffalo Airways Net Worth, Criminal Minds Season 8 Episode 12 Maeve, Best Carrier Oil For Perfume, Hydnora Africana For Sale, Goodwill Book Pallets, Northrop Grumman Store, Javafx Textarea Scrollbar, Tobe Morrow Twitter, Bayern Munich Academy Usa, Roughy Meaning Rodeo,