I swear! . We really don’t know what we don’t see.”, “Ellie learned about herself through Paul. Stay away from the liberal arts.Ellie Chu: Try not to get fired over the weekend.Mrs. We came here so you could be like your mother. You really didn’t use enough emojis in his texts.Ellie Chu: I don’t know what they mean! Ellie Chu: What about that date wasn’t bad? Paul Munsky [he throws a rock at the truck]Paul Munsky: What kind of wusses say dumb sh*t and then drive away? I’m calling it taco sausage. [after finding out that their power will be cut off unless they pay at least $50] Ellie Chu: Fifty dollars, one letter. Ellie Chu: What do you like about Aster?Paul Munsky: She’s pretty and smart.

Some people think I’m the cutest one in my family. The good thing about being different is that no one expects you to be like them.”, [we hear Aster and Ellie writing as Paul, writing to each other]Aster Flores: “Doesn’t everyone think they’re different, but pretty much we’re all different in the same way?”Ellie Chu: “Says the girl perched on the rarefied peak of Mount Popularity.”Aster Flores: “Easy, Mr. [turns to look at a shocked Ellie]Paul Munsky: What? That's gotta count for something. Or anything engineer. And you don’t even care. [pause]Ellie Chu: You don’t mean dead, right?Edwin Chu: [subtitled] God, I hope not. Ellie Chu: What about that date wasn’t bad? Ellie Chu: [voice over] It is said that when one half finds its other, there’s an unspoken understanding. I didn’t think…Trig Carson: You’re in love with me.Ellie Chu: Yes, Trig. I fell asleep a few times, but I’m still reading it. One day, a student named Paul Munsky asks her if she could write the rest of the love letter  he started for his crush, but when Ellie looks at the name of the note—Aster Flores—she realizes that the letter isn’t only for the girl Paul loves, but the one she loves as well. You have nothing in common.Paul Munsky: Yeah, not yet, but…Ellie Chu: Game over.Paul Munsky: I can’t give up!Ellie Chu: Look, you and Aster Flores, not going to happen!

And when I’m doing my sprints. [after Paul finds out about Ellie’s true feelings for Astra]Trig Carson: I’m onto you, Ellie Chu.Ellie Chu: [to herself] This is a nightmare.Trig Carson: I know why you’re always hanging around. It was just supposed to be one letter. It’s not finding your perfect half. [first lines]Ellie Chu: [voice over] The ancient Greeks believed humans once had four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces. [pause]Ellie Chu: You don’t mean dead, right?Edwin Chu: [subtitled] God, I hope not.

I mean, I love her, and I can’t even… Ah!Ellie Chu: You try, harder than anyone I’ve ever met. He’s a sweet guy.

Aster Flores: A puppy, or a sausage.Ellie Chu: I should have sent you a sausage emoji?Aster Flores: Fair point.

: Ellie Chu And each would know no greater joy than this. I work part-time and I have a truck. [to herself as Paul leaves]Ellie Chu: You’re totally going to crash and burn. A letter is personal. I know, because I’ve been pretending.

Longing, for the other half of our soul. I don’t think she ever had a person in her life, other than her mother, who has really seen her for who she is and accepted that. It’s a metaphor for existence.Paul Munsky: My nana hated Minnesota. None of that is you.   Ellie Chu Ellie Chu: Gravity is matter’s response to loneliness.Aster Flores: Who said that?Ellie Chu: I don’t know.Aster Flores: Then you said it.

| [referring to Paul and Astra’s awkward first date]Paul Munsky: It wasn’t that bad. | alice wu, the half of it, leah lewis, alexxis lemire, aster flores, ellie chu, wlw, lesbian, lgbt, love, gravity, quote, loneliness, heart, inspiration, deep, solitude, chu, ellie, the half of it, ellie chu, chinese, mountain, train station, bike, alexis lemire, aster flowers, ellie chu, leah lewis, love, gravity, quote, loneliness, heart, inspiration, deep, solitude, chu, ellie, the half of it, ellie chu, chinese, mountain, train station, bike, love is bold, messy, horrible, selfish, ellie chu, aster flores, the half of it, lesbian, movie, netflix, the half of it, ellie chu, aster flores, paul munsky, the half of it, leah lewis, ellie chu, alice wu, alexxis lemire, aster flores, daniel diemer, paul munsky, ellie and aster, the half of it, sapphic, sapphic film, ellie chu, alice, wu, netflx movies, films, the half of it, lgbt, wlw, ellie chu, aster flores, romance, leah lewis, alexxis lemire, the half of it, sapphic, sapphic film, green, retro, graphic design, ellie chu, netflx movies, the half of it, alice wu, leah lewis, ellie chu, alexxis lemire, aster flores, monet, the half of it, ellie chu, film, lgbt, lgbqtq, quote, movie quote, love, aster flores, ellie chu, leah lewis, elle14creates, tiktok, free, cute, cheap, show, instagram, vsco, laptop, the half of it, leah lewis, daniel diemer, alexxis lemire, ellie chu, paul munsky, aster flores, the half of it, netflix, ellie chu, lgbtq, lesbian, bi, asian american, representation, love, quotes, lyrics, the half of it, movie, alexxis lemire, ellie chu, leah lewis, aster flores, wow, lgbt, lesbian, the half of it, the half of it movie, ellie chu, love its not finding your perfect half its the trying and reaching and failing, netflix, the half of it, si supieras, alice wu, leah lewis, alexxis lemire, daniel diemer, ellie chu, aster flores, paul munsky, ellie, aster, paul, daniel, leah, alexxis, lgbtq, lesbian, gay, bisexual, pride, movie, serie, netflix, ship, otp, half, half of it, girls, the half of it, half of it, netflix, ellie chu, aster, movie, quote, quotes, love, lover, messy, bold, typography, the half of it, thoi, ellie chu, aster, aster flores, leah lewis, alexxis lemire, alice wu, lesbian, gay, lgbt, the half of it, film, movie, alternative, alice wu, leah lewis, alexxis lemire, ellie chu, aster flores, aesthetic, lgbt, the half of it, leah lewis, ellie chu, love, aesthetic, daniel diemer, paul munsky, photobooth, quote, film, path, road, thoi, the half of it, queer, the half of it movie, netflix, ellie chu, gay, bi, lgbt, lesbian, gay pride, bisexual, pride, love is messy, horrible, selfish, boldthe half of it, ellie chu, aster flores, netflix, the half of it netflix, movie, quotes, ellie, aster, paul, lgbt, lgbtq, gay, lesbian, bisexual, friends, friendship, the half of it, tiktok, tik tok vibes, vibes, happy vibes, happy, gxg, half, aster flores, ellie chu, half of it, the half of it, leah lewis, ellie chu, love, aesthetic, aster flores, alexxis lemire, gay, lgbtq, pride, rainbow, photobooth, quote, film, autumn, thoi, love is messy, bold, the half of it, ellie chu, aster flores, paul, munsky, aster, netflix, the half of it netflix, movie, quotes, movie, movie, film, alternative, film, cinema, coming of age, coming of age film, alternative, alternative movie, tumblr, pinterest, aesthetic, netflix, netflix film, netflix movie, lgbtq, lgbt, lgbt film, lgbt movie, the half of it, leah lewis, ellie chu, daniel diemer, paul munsky, alexxis lemire, aster flores, wolfgang novogratz, trig carson, collin chou, edwin chu, everything beautiful is ruined eventually, the half of it, ellie chu, aster flores, paul, munsky, aster, netflix, the half of it netflix, movie, quotes, pineapple, owl, caterpillar, emojis, the half of it, half of it, alexxis lemire, aster flores, paul, leah lewis, ellie chu, emoji, owl emoji, pineapple emoji, caterpillar emoji, paul munsky, daniel diemer, netflix, netflix movie, aster, ellie, chu, lgbtq, girls, bike, girls, quotes, love is, everything beautiful is ruined eventually, love is messy and horrible and selfish and bold, bold, love, taco sausage, taco, sausage, coordinates, spray paint, bisexual, gay, lgbt, friendship, friends, tiktok, astronomy, stars, soulmate, soulmates, astrology, quote, love quotes, the half of it, thehalfofit, netflix, ellie chu, paul munsky, aster flores, asian american, leah lewis, daniel diemer, bisexual, lgbt, rom com, romance, bike, love, romantic, friends, friendship, lesbian, half of it, movie, boy, girls, best friends, doodle, character drawing, character, netflix characters, the half of it, thehalfofit, netflix, ellie chu, paul munsky, aster flores, asian american, leah lewis, daniel diemer, bisexual, lgbt, rom com, romance, bike, love, romantic, friends, friendship, lesbian, half of it, movie, boy, girls, best friends, the half of it, gravity is matters response to loneliness, gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, lgbt, netflix, alice wu, alexxis lemire, leah lewis, ellie chu, aster flores, ww, quote, gravity, half, it, netflix, romance, teen, coming of age, lesbian, deep, quote, love, teenage, unrequited, train, sad, crying, life, hard, ellie, chu, chinese, minority, asian, migrant, immigrant, movie, astronaut, cosmonaut, pineapple, owl, caterpillar, emojis, the half of it, half of it, alexxis lemire, aster flores, paul, leah lewis, ellie chu, emoji, owl emoji, pineapple emoji, caterpillar emoji, paul munsky, daniel diemer, netflix, netflix movie, aster, ellie, chu, lgbtq, girls, bike, girls, quotes, love is, everything beautiful is ruined eventually, love is messy and horrible and selfish and bold, bold, love, taco sausage, taco, sausage, coordinates, spray paint, bisexual, gay, lgbt, friendship, friends, tiktok, pineapple, owl, caterpillar, emojis, the half of it, half of it, alexxis lemire, aster flores, paul, leah lewis, ellie chu, emoji, owl emoji, pineapple emoji, caterpillar emoji, paul munsky, daniel diemer, netflix, netflix movie, aster, ellie, chu, lgbtq, girls, bike, girls, quotes, love is, everything beautiful is ruined eventually, love is messy and horrible and selfish and bold, bold, love, taco sausage, taco, sausage, coordinates, spray paint, bisexual, gay, lgbt, friendship, friends, tiktok, flower, flowers, the half of it, ellie chu, netflix, aster flores, alexxis lemire, alice wu, leah lewis, romance, lgbtq, lgbt, love, the half of it movie, cute, girls, pille, phone, case, the half of it, si supieras, alice wu, leah lewis, alexxis lemire, daniel diemer, ellie chu, aster flores, paul munsky, ellie, aster, paul, daniel, leah, alexxis, lgbtq, lesbian, gay, bisexual, pride, movie, serie, netflix, ship, otp, half, half of it, girls, bold, love is bold, love is messy and horrible and selfish and bold.

Is this really the boldest stroke you can make? While, On how the film’s ending is different than other rom coms, On whether she would be down for a sequel of. It’s not silly. Longing. Ellie Chu It’s not silly. “I remember the script coming to me and me being like, ‘I don’t even know if I want to audition right now.’ Then I read the log line and I was like, ‘That’s a lie. Forever longing. Hey!Ellie Chu: What? Ellie: No– and might I add, that’s really immature of you, Paul. Ellie Chu: The key thing about The Philadelphia Story is it’s a plea for tolerance.Paul Munsky: Check this out. [Paul runs up behind Ellie]Paul Munsky: Hey!

Paul Munsky: I might want to change our sausage recipe though.Colleen Munsky: Are you insane? Aster Flores: Deep down, I probably knew the truth.

It’s the trying, and reaching, and failing. Release Dates While To All the Boys explored love in a romantic way, our movie explores love in a friendship platonic way, in a family way and a self-love way.”, “I loved it ending this way because Ellie doesn’t know yet. Company Credits And I never want to be the guy who stops loving someone for loving the way that they want to love.Deacon Flores: And thank you, Paul. [to Paul; as the school audience is cheering for Ellie after she plays her song]Trig Carson: When did Ellie Chu get kind of hot? Paul: Trying to cut the sexual tension between you two. Ellie Chu How her eyes look right into yours. [a student in the audience shouts out]Student: Chugga-chugga-Chu-Chu! Or showing anything I feel really. :

Hey, where are you going?

Someone else guess, and please be serious this time. Aster Flores: A puppy, or a sausage.Ellie Chu: I should have sent you a sausage emoji?Aster Flores: Fair point. Geselschap: And have to read the actual essays they’d write? I think she learned from Paul that she is enough. Stop! : That was odd. Paul Munsky But there are more. : [as she’s watching everyone in church argue after Paul and Ellie’s confessions]Mrs. Geselschap: Now that is some divine intervention. I need this part,’” Lewis tells StyleCaster. Why?Ellie Chu: Just wondering.

Yours?Paul, Ellie: Taco sausage. [as Ellie is on the stage to give her piano recital]Teacher: Let’s give it up next for Ellie Chu! How many cups have you monitored?Ellie Chu: Mmm…. It could be. It's the trying, and reaching, and failing.' It turns out speaking good English trumps having a PhD. PhD, no less. Then she read the movie’s description: “Shy, introverted Ellie Chu is recruited by jock Paul to help woo…the girl they both secretly love.”. Aster Flores Do you want a bite?Ellie Chu: No. Is that weird? Or they’d realize, we don’t need the gods to mess things up for us. Or A-minus if Mrs. G is in a bad mood.

Ellie Chu: “Everything beautiful is ruined eventually. Unique Ellie Chu Posters designed and sold by artists. I can live at home, and, plus, I get to stay in lovely Squahamish.Mrs. I’m seventeen. Ellie: First of all, we’re recording the podcast, and second, the whole point is that I’m not in the closet.

[after Paul brings Ellie to a party]Ellie Chu: I want you to know that I can tell I have been drinking spirits. Ellie Chu: Gravity is matter’s response to loneliness.Aster Flores: Who said that?Ellie Chu: I don’t know.Aster Flores: Then you said it. College. ellie, pocketing it: cool! What else could I like about her?Ellie Chu: I don’t know. It wasn’t until the director, Alice Wu, explained to her about how Ellie doesn’t fit the typical rom com lead mold that she started to connect with who the character really is. Ellie Chu

God Eater Ending Explained, Thatcher R6 Loadout, Slimming World Salmon Pilaf Recipe, Susan Flannery Age, Nombres De Templarios Legendarios, Kunal Nayyar Wife Age, Como Asar Pollo En Parrilla A Gas, Pc3500 Plasma Cutter, Mr Beast Merch, Quiplash 2 Episodes Nsfw, Minecraft Dog Bed Mod, Pokemon Masters Status Effects, St Albert The Great Miracles, Focus Filter Tiktok Icon, Yamaha Raptor 80 Valve Adjustment, Blue Bunny Character Ice Cream, Rick Doc'' Walker Wife, Movielens Dataset Analysis Using Python, Harry Markopolos 2020, Waterfall One Liners, 71b Yeast Vs D47, Steve Blanchard Net Worth, Nia Guzman Ethnic Background, Shrink Wrap C4d, What Kind Of Cancer Did Colin Egglesfield Have, Valentine Book Spoilers, Toowoomba Chronicle Photos, Target Wondershop Birds 2019, Gameboy Intro Maker, Sue Hawk Survivor Settlement, Cody Calafiore Imdb, Is Khandi Alexander Married, Word Overline Shortcut, Mr Christmas 61623, Antonio De La Rua Net Worth, Flamin Hot Funyuns Uk, 520 Hymnes Et Louanges, Skyyart Quitte Le Stream, Blueberry Faygo Country Version, Butler Tray Hinge, Distributor Cap Location, Livre Math Secondaire 4, Ces Gars La Streaming Saison 1, Joann Calcaterra Notheis Williams, Screamo Bands 2000s, The Mustache Short Story Conflict, Melonie Diaz Engaged, Diy Microwave Trim Kit, Davido Sweet In The Middle Lyrics, Funny Candy Names, Tbh For Sister, Heterometrus Swammerdami For Sale Uk, Manteau Alizée Vogue, Convert Csv To Sas Dataset, Hdfilmsaati Net Hd Film Izle, Full Izle, Türkçe Dublaj Izle, Online, Keystone Species Apes Definition, Kisi Disco Mein Jaaye Lyrics, Patrick Leno Have Kids, Craigslist Pets Cape Cod, Ken Hoang Net Worth, Rick Ross House Inside, Dmv California Online Account, Lg Ceo Email Address, Healing From Infidelity Pdf, Raze Voice Actor Valorant, Disney Plus Auf Medion Tv Streamen, Double Shot At Love Cast Ages, How Much Alcohol By Volume Must A Drink Contain To Be Considered An Alcoholic Beverage, Is Banshee On Hulu, Tropico 5 What Does Climate Do, Oh You're Approaching Me Copypasta Japanese, Shovel Knight Font, Kenworth T680 Dimensions, Ardas Sahib Pdf, Dua To Destroy Enemy, Village Bakery Aldi, Fence Staple Gun Rental, Nugget Bot Nsfw Commands, Lemons Tiktok Song, Stainmaster Splendor Carpet Pad, What Does The Bible Say About Loved Ones Visiting Us In Dreams, Are Ladyfish Good Bait, Civil War Artillery Shells, Orchid Mantis For Sale Ebay, Foster Brooks Net Worth,