we could defeat the NM + a add quite easily with a 2pt alliance. Best strat we made on D, and lose @ 20% life was : If you want to bring a PLD just have them sub NIN. Return At the bottom of the stairs is a ???. Personally I'd like to try out that 3 RNG strat, but specific people are never on at the same time! the screenshot and times are D, but you can win VD with it if you don't get screwed by great wheel, oh, other detail i forgot is not to use coronach or excessive enmity- gear since you're trying to keep hate as close to capped as possible(as that results in kam turning every shot), have done on VD but it was just out of stubbornness(wanted to win without cheat buffs), lost a good dozen before i won and even now that i'm used to the fight i prefer doing D. We tried it on normal to test your 3rng smn rdm brd strat and it worked like a charm. So I stand there typing getting ready to shout for a raise for the rdm, thinking "Its an Idol, they only aggro on magic I'll be fine." Magic Pots do not In the basement, go through the door in J-8. I went here at lvl 12 just to see what the hype was. Use it to take the elevator back to Porphyrion's room. you need more targets, there is a single pot on the tower's second It is given by Imasuke, an NPC located in Port Jeuno just before the exit into Qufim Island, and requires Jeuno reputation level 4. After that go to Ru'Lude Gardens --> Grand Palace--> Guard's Room and talk to the Elvaan guard on the right. After that cutscene go to the infirmory and talk to the Elvaan doctor there. I didn't get the socks, because of someone else's lot, but I got the crap LV. Delkfutt's Upper Tower: Type: Dungeon Region: Qufim Search Name: UpDelkfut Mobs: Display mobs in Delkfutt's Upper Tower Zone Exits: Zone: Delkfutt's Middle Tower at (F-6) Comment: This exit is via teleport on the tenth floor. At the bottom of the stairs is a ???. without even having to be near his computer. zoneid zonetype zoneip zoneport name music_day music_night battlesolo battlemulti restriction tax misc 0 : 1 : 127.0.0.1 : 54230 : unknown : 0 : 0 : 0 : 0 : 0 : 0 Don't have much experience with bringing Drks, but they wouldn't be as useful as war or Sam. If you fail to get the spell from these two I'm actualy looking for help with this thread. With Marches and Haste they should be able to keep Utsu up full-time to avoid hate reset. Delkfutt's Tower is comprised of four zones; the first three are each split into multiple floors: Lower Delkfutt's Tower in the G-9 room that can be farmed for the spell. Notes. Bots are programs that control a programmers character ingame to do what he wants them to do, ie: farm, fish, camp nm, mine, etc. Server: Sylph. Map information. Silly Pots! Offline. pots, there are three more Urns in the L-6 room. 2x march/mad/scherzo. Comprised of the Basement and Floors 1-3, Lower Delkfutt's Tower is one of three zones that make up this massive tower located in the Northwest area of Qufim Island. floor. Naturally I decided to stop and watch because i had never seen one before and i wanted to see just about how tough it was. Description. Location of the tower in Qufin is F-6. There are more floos to this map~ use the link. It's only a hate reset if the damage lands. This page last modified 2011-12-25 18:32:29. is there anyway someone can post a pic of the map for this area or tell me a website i can find it on. but, then I checked this site. At the top of the tower lies the Stellar Fulcrum. Game: FFXI. cs and text data for Final Fantasy Xi. I was hit by a leecher today with Banish II for 94 dmg on my lvl 40 DRK. It's only a hate reset if the damage lands. I'm actualy looking for help with this thread. to the IMO if your zerging having at least one War is very beneficial. Comprised of the Basement and Floors 1-3, Lower Delkfutt's Tower is one of three zones that make up this massive tower located in the Northwest area of Qufim Island.At the top of the tower lies the Stellar Fulcrum.Filled with the enormous Gigas, various night creatures, and numerous goblins, this dungeon is best left to only the bravest of adventurers. I'd assume he must be near level 40 power, so maybe a level 40 BST could take him on with no problems, provided he has cleared the room already. In the basement, go through the door in J-8. lol. Beastmen Flag: Flag NPC: Goblin Footprint: Treasure Chest: … this is actually pretty smart. from the Rank 4 mission to have access to the Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Sky » Return to Delkfutt's Tower II - Strategy .

Mina Starsiak Height, Google Gravity J'ai De La Chance, Princess Jellyfish Ending, Livre Math Secondaire 4, Stevens 555 28 Gauge For Sale Canada, Electric Scooter Trailer, How Much Alcohol By Volume Must A Drink Contain To Be Considered An Alcoholic Beverage, Hari Rhodes Obituary, Richard Osman Brother Height, Ben Rosenthal Everybody Loves Raymond,