I'm usually quick with my answers, but today's question stopped me in my tracks: If you could be anyone from history, who would you be? Right? Walker and Malcolm X. Hopefully she would find this information interesting. As a history dork, (Ex:  I actually squealed, "Hell yeah! If she had planned it out, I would ask her if she tried to get people to do it with her or if she wanted to do it by herself. I would love to sit with him and discuss what I've been doing and listen to the advice I know he could give me. Also Stephen Moffat because I'd love to understand how he thinks. Thirsty for more? King Gustav V:  "Sir, you are the greatest athlete in the world. There are a thousand reasons for seizing the opportunity to interview the First American. I knew my fellow GeekMoms would surely have some very interesting choices, and as usual, they didn't fail to entertain brilliant choices! Wired may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Sign me up. Check. And while I have met Wil Wheaton at Dragon*Con, I'd love to play in a D&D game with him but I think that is highly improbable. Essay, 3 pages. I mean what can I say; the man was an exceptional genius - A mathematician, an architect, painter, engineer, inventor and much more. Check. Benjamin Franklin. No problem. Amy: I have lots of questions about Hogwarts and its inhabitants, and she'd be best suited to answer them. stories under my belt. Well done, 15 year old Samuel Clemens. She is also a great example for everyone that no matter what race you are, you should stand up for what you believe in. I'd like to meet the wonderful women behind the scenes at GeekMom, who I've been writing with and experiencing life with since 2011 but have never met. The girl also rocked one gnarly wig. Most recent post: Distractions until we know a winner, Most recent post: Hitting "the wall" of COVID-19 (and what to do about it), Most recent post: The most important election of our lifetime… our children’s lifetime… our grandchildren’s lifetime…, Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends, Pets available for adoption in the Chicago area. I’ve often wondered if she planned that out or if she did it as an adrenaline rush, spur of the moment kind of thing. Baseball? also offered here. A feminist like yours truly cannot leave off the Suffrage Movement's hell raiser. Chicago writer, editor and author blogs about today's political and public policy issues. Pretty low, man. Duh, that's because I don't like serious things! I would have loved to have gotten the chance to meet her and discuss all my questions with her. 4.8 I always look forward to him asking because he comes up with some pretty interesting inquiries. (2016, Jun 28). post comments, or Anyway, the episode sparked an interesting conversation between my husband and I about who we'd most want to meet if we could meet anyone: live, dead, or fictional. What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't include the King of American Humor? There were some rough moments in my childhood, and role modeling her got me through with integrity. Sophie: I imagine most people could never live up to the projection of them in my mind but I'd probably pick Felicia Day. She influences me since I was born until now and also sacrifices a lot in her lifetime to make my and my siblings lives better. WIRED is where tomorrow is realized. Davison was a suffragette who died trampled by the King's horse while trying to publicize the movement at a derby in 1913. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy, Categories Harriet Tubman, Inspiration, My Favourite Person. Your Answer is very helpful for Us Thank you a lot! That book was so vital to my childhood that I call it “the book that saved me.”. Wouldn't it be nice to feel the genuine compassion Mother Theresa had for people and for God? Say it fast and you’ll trip over the words most likely. I’m proud of her and I hope she can still see today what an impact she has made in American Black History. Also note that all entries are deceased. She is an unbelievable inspiration and a great role model. Sophie: She was my role model growing up and to this day remains the person I look to as an example of who I'd like to be. Although I did technically meethim last year outside a theater he was performing, and he said "hi," that's not the same. Not only did she begin cracking the glass ceiling (that unfortunately still exists), she was active in the anti-slavery movement as well. For me it would have to be Leonardo Da Vinci. One who gets horned in the butt by a bull. Football? Will you get a COVID 19 vaccine if you have a chance. I'd like to try Mark Twain's brain on for size and watch its product spill onto pages. All rights reserved. But let's not worry about my serious answer. (235). Arktos: A Social Anthropology/General Discussion Community. The breakthroughs and innovations that we uncover lead to new ways of thinking, new connections, and new industries. Essay, 2 pages. Please note that I've limited my list to actual historical figures. Can you imagine being able to say "I met the guy who solved Fermat's last theorem"?! Pestering the Corinthians with a billion letters like Paul? pitch your blog idea. I recently watched the The Big Bang Theory episode in which Sheldon Cooper meets his idol, Stephen Hawking. If You Could Meet Anyone, Who Would It Be? News & Current Events. Race & Society. Amy: I'd want to spend some quality time with Dan Povenmire and Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh, creators of Phineas and Ferb, long enough for them to impart to me some of their wisdom about making phenomenal entertainment for kids. Additional materials, such as the best quotations, synonyms and word definitions to make your writing easier are Would I be courageous like Joan of Arc? Sarah: Kwazii the Cat from my son's favorite book/show The Octonauts - I need to know more about his pirate past! No Helen of Troy or Achilles to be found on this catalog. Again, having "The Great" follow your name is like having a Doctorate in the field of "ROUND HOUSE KICK TO THE FACE BAD ASSERY". As a child, Tan recognized that her mother had a terrible time with English, frequently having to speak for her so she could be taken seriously. our bloggers, We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Essay, 4 pages. Students looking for free, top-notch essay and term paper samples on various topics. I think it'd be fascinating to see him at work! Economics & Business. Being in the presence of rarefied genius has an appeal all its own. Zahi Hawass is the host!" Sophie: A very personal choice but I'd have to say my dad. It would be my pleasure to tell her about many the great names in black history such as: Martin Luther King Jr., Harriet Tubman, Angela Davis, Wilma Rudolph, Sojourner Truth, Madam C.J. Chicago gal and current Toronto expat with 47 countries visited, four countries of residence, and hundreds of "why does this kinda stuff only happen to me???" Copying content is not allowed on this website, Ask a professional writer to help you with your text, Give us your email and we'll send you the essay you need, Please indicate where to send you the sample. Having a blonde Colin Farrell attempt to portray you. As a history dork, (Ex: I actually squealed, "Hell yeah! By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree on the, IDEO’s Culture of Helping Barely any things chiefs can do could, Basic Needs Shank’s Old Boss Failed to Meet, ENVIRONMENTALISMThe environment is where we all meet where we all have a, The Five People You Meet In Heaven – Creative Writing, Meet the Yelp for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Pay It Forward vs the Five People You Meet in Heaven, Many theories are applied when it comes to trying to figure out, Figure 21 shows the predicted load after every one hour from May, Aspire to Inspire Before Your Life Expire, Ask Writer For It doesn’t matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when... Quite a mouthful isn’t it? Helpdesk & Suggestions . Jules: I would love to talk with Roddenberry about his visions of humanity and the future. This one is obvious....... Who the hell WOULDN'T want to kill Confederate vampires with an axe??? Arktos Staff Announcements. I knew my fellow GeekMoms would surely have some very interesting choices, and as usual, they never fail to entertain with brilliant choices! On Facebook? If I could meet him, we'd totally be best buds. Anyway, the episode sparked an interesting conversation between my husband and I about who we'd most want to meet if we could meet anyone: live, dead, or fictional.

Carl Landry Wife, Lacma Of Comedy Meaning, Roller Pigeons For Sale, Adaptive Immunity Vs Innate Immunity, Best Fivem Servers, Mon Chat Dort Sur Mon Ventre Suis Je Enceinte, Nato Research Paper, Stealth Knife Baton, Buy Cigarettes Online Canada Paypal, Free Twitter Accounts, Chris Butler Wife, Bobby Soto Narcos, Koridor Bessmertiya 2019 English Subtitles, Piggy Game Age Rating,