You know very well that I'm not. His announcement comes as the BBC is under pressure from the government. question. I noted that at the time & thought, "Yes, the BBC wants to bash UKIP, but is trying to avoid giving the Brexit Party a plug at the same time."

This means that, of the 96 names earning more than £150,000, 88.5 per cent are white.

“It’s been an enormous privilege and pleasure to report and present for the Beeb, and I’ll miss having many of the best people on the planet as colleagues.”, He added: “Now, I’m beyond excited to be part of the newest digital venture under the oldest and greatest title in journalism. Gerard Batten: This election is about the European elections and whether people want to remain in the European Union or leave, and what I've said to the crowd today, and you've heard it all, if they want to leave the European Union then Ukip is the authentic party of Leave. All rights reserved. Commenting is not currently available, but don’t worry! Pienaar, 63, said he was quitting after nearly three decades at the BBC. Who is Sir Mark Sedwill - the most powerful official in Government. Pienaar is also known for Pienaar’s Politics on BBC Radio 5 Live. As was John's choice of questions to put to Gerard Batten and broadcast on BBC One - especially the ".

The BBC’s accounts for 2018/19 said Pienaar earns between £160,000 and £164,999. Yes Sis, you might not be so far off the mark - Well we did have that odd "Vicar" woman who turning up on the Newsnight Brexit Panel as a doolally Mayist...she was an extra.

The Guardian reported on Saturday that Times Radio is making lucrative offers to hire leading BBC presenters. And please don't swear! The UK Independence Party will likely be weakened by the loss of Nigel Farage, whether they'll admit it or not. I mainly blamed Mark Easton for ruining them for me, but he's far from alone. He warned, in a column in The Daily Telegraph, that the corporation “should not be a target”. John Pienaar, BBC News, Middlesbrough. And John's finally editorial banged the nails of irrelavance even further into the coffin he'd pre-prepared for Mr Batten's Ukip. Pienaar tweeted: “Personal news: After nearly three decades at the BBC I am leaving to join the soon-to-be-launched Times Radio as Drive Time presenter. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-72310761-1', 'auto', {'name': 'pacontentapi'}); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'referrer', location.origin); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension1', 'By Sherna Noah, PA Senior Entertainment Correspondent'); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension2', '6fd3a276-0493-4fad-88d7-5a56eac5254b'); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension3', 'paservice:entertainment,paservice:entertainment:tv,paservice:entertainment:uk,paservice:news,paservice:news:uk'); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension6', 'story'); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension7', 'composite'); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension8', null); ga('pacontentapi.set', 'dimension9', null); ga('pacontentapi.send', 'pageview', { 'location': location.href, 'page': (location.pathname + location.search + location.hash), 'title': 'John Pienaar leaves the BBC to join Times Radio'}); The coronavirus pandemic is changing our world, fast. Pienaar, 63, said he was quitting after nearly three decades at the BBC.

I should have pointed out how low LK's stock had sunk in my book a few months ago! BBC deputy political editor John Pienaar is leaving the broadcaster to join Times Radio. You know very well that this party isn't racist. As I noted in the Open Thread, by my reckoning John Pienaar has managed a mere two postings on the BBC News website Politics page since early December 2018. — John Pienaar (@JPonpolitics) February 17, 2020 He warned, in a column in The Daily Telegraph, that the corporation “should not be a target”. John Pienaar's report, however, regardless of its accuracy, was certainly 'unhelpful' to Ukip - to put it mildly. Agreed. Good-natured and thoughtful comments are always welcome. The Latest Bank Holiday Weekend Open Thread. We need a media that shows solidarity with the people most affected by the crisis – and one that can help to build a world based on collaboration and compassion. Downing Street is reportedly considering replacing the TV licence fee with a subscription model, forcing the sale of most BBC radio stations, cutting the number of television stations and reducing the amount of online content. And the vox pops, however representative they really were (and we viewers aren't able to know that), fell into the 'anti', 'don't know' and 'pro' camps, so were clearly 'balanced' - except that the young woman slamming Ukip for being 'racist' was firm and coherent, the 'don't know' man helped the Ukip/Brexit Party squabbles seem ridiculous. Well, well-educated-but-clueless-sounding Vox Pop 2 certainly didn't get told what NF's new party was called there. Craig - Didn't Vox Pop 2 ask what the 'new party' was called and, rather pointedly, not receive an answer? If playing the patriotic card guaranteed success, this would be a landslide for Gerard Batten's party. Please feel free to agree or disagree with us. The Canary Media Ltd, PO Box 3301, Bristol, BS5 5GD. You know, the one that fits the narrative. After replying to it, Mr Batten brought the interview to an abrupt close. Please see our. We'd rather you didn't rant though.

But we are worried about maintaining enough income to pay our staff and minimal overheads.

Watching celebrity mastermind this weekend John Pienaar, Deputy Political Editor for the BBC, who prior to questions on his general knowledge round, said “having covered politics (as a journalist) for 35 years, 2 or 3 years ago you’d thought you’d seen everything….”Now he’s seen things he’s never seen almost every week. We will not share your information with third parties. Company registration number 09788095. 1/2, — John Pienaar (@JPonpolitics) February 17, 2020. Personal news: after nearly three decades at the BBC I am leaving to join the soon-to-be-launched Times Radio as Drive Time presenter. Please read our comment moderation policy here. John had 8 siblings: Willie R. Pienaar, Jannie Pienaar, Marie Allers, Ella Ross, Piet Pienaar, Sally Kotze, Lettie Van Der Merwe and Sina Steffen. Now, more than ever, we need a vibrant, independent media that holds the government to account and calls it out when it puts vested economic interests above human lives. His announcement follows reports that Times Radio, a News UK station, is making big-money offers to hire BBC stars. Image Romesh Ranganathan, Alan Carr, John Pienaar, Patrick Aryee ... 2015. Ukip had 24 MEPs.

Thank you.

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1837-2005. Ukip has a job of convincing to do with many voters: Right, but he's started another party now, has he?. Dear Keir, walk to the tailor next time, Eight in 10 EU care workers in UK wouldn’t have been eligible under new immigration system, study finds. John Pienaar: (interrupting) It is about your identity. Should you wash your mane with horse shampoo? :), Another transcript for your delectation, this time from last night's. His announcement comes as the BBC is under pressure from the Government. Jeremy Corbyn’s shocking suspension is met with an outpouring of solidarity on social media, Jeremy Corbyn’s suspension is a massive distraction from what’s actually in the EHRC report, Keir Stalin has launched a purge of all left-wing MPs from the Labour Party, People are questioning whether the BBC’s ban on supporting campaigns includes the red poppy, Here are the jaw-dropping Tory links to the ex-banker who could be the next chair of the BBC, Ministers looking into clampdown on XR and beefed-up police powers after press blockade protest, Tory MP says government should not attack BBC, Mary Lou McDonald says still possible for Sinn Fein to lead next government.
Well, there's a new leader since Nigel Farage left to start a rival group - and Ukip's new themes at their European campaign launch?

Since the vote to leave, life's got much harder. (A classic. Francois Pienaar The Bok leader played for, coached and became CEO of Saracens in London after the World Cup. And you find the idea of being a racist party, or extremist, offensive?" You know very well that Nigel Farage is saying things for political benefit, but I'm not frightened to speak out on things which I think are important and affect the future of this country. James Martin reveals some exciting news for his band!

He also got involved in banking and … ...and any other matters that take our fancy. I think their vox pops are routinely being selected/edited to back the Beeb's view of things. John pienaar bbc is 5 cheif correspondentPolitical. John Pienaar was born to William Robert Pienaar and Phillina Martina Pienaar. I always wonder how many people they have to ask before getting the vox pop answer they are looking for. This period has been the most troubled period in UK politics in most of our lifetimes and yet, JP cannot be a***d to give the benefit of his undoubted experience. Slim Patches: Do They Help You Lose Weight? Yes, they are also white, northern and working class scooter riders. The corporation’s annual report shows 11 people earning more than £150,000 are non-white. Personal news: after nearly three decades at the BBC I am leaving to join the soon-to-be-launched Times Radio as Drive Time presenter. A lot better than, er, what's, what's, what's running the country now, innit? © Canary Media Limited 2015-19. 3/3 Now, I’m beyond excited to be part of the newest digital venture under the oldest and greatest title in journalism.

One Piece Episode 590 Funimation, Mtv2 Channel Number, Parole De Chanson Guylaine Tanguay, Joe Flanigan 2020, District Manager Salary Wendy's, No Hay Nadie Como Tu Miel San Marcos, Mary Grace Hicks Wikipedia, Motherwell Catholic Or Protestant, Palo Brea Vs Palo Verde, Audrey Parker Haven Wedding Dress, Baruch Atah Adonai Meaning, How To Get Julian Acnl, Marcy Em 1 Home Gym Parts, Best Onion Sites For Carding, Catherine Reitman Children, Smart Iptv Mac Adresse Finden Fire Tv, Yakuza 0 Engine, Desperate Landscapes Casting 2020, Guren No Yumiya Lyrics English, Newlywed Game Questions For Coworkers, Breville Bambino Plus Cleaning Cycle, Browning Recoil Pad, Rbc Svp Salary,