Shocked and saddened. He was the loving husband of Linda Cronin. I love reading all of the comments, it truly defines what a wonderful man, father and husband he was. He created lasting memories in our hearts forever. Sincerely, Debbie Tony Crista n Jada Pizzola, My condolences. He was the husband of Gabriele Egeter. Adored dad and stepdad of Kim and Robert, Tony and Linda, Shane, Paula and David, Denise and Jarrod, Jude and Stephen, and Simon. person will not be tolerated. Ride free brother.... until we meet again. I get to meet a great deal of people inside of the auto assembly plants but I've never became friends with someone as fast as I did with Kevin.You would have thought we had been friends for years, we talked just about every day about anything and everything. I loved him and my life is better for having known him. Thank you for making me the man I am today. I will never forget “Flower Day” in Detroit and all of the fun we all shared. You will never be forgotten. I watched him think of others, never spotlighting his illness. God bless you Kevin's family now and always, and find peace in knowing he will never be forgotten ... Our thoughts and prayers are with Kevin's family. Kevin J. Cronin of Norton, Mass., formerly of Sparta, N.J., died on Jan. 2, 2011. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. May the true God of comfort, comfort those mourning and bind up the broken-hearted.Isaiah 61:1,2, I am so sorry for your loss. You will live on for a long time. OBITUARY Kevin Michael Cronin December 5, 1962 – December 14, 2019. Tributes.com is the online source for current local and national obituary news and a supportive community where friends and family can come together during times of loss and grieving to honor the memories of their loved ones with lasting personal tributes. I remember like it was yesterday that we were on a ride with the club and it was a dreary day and we stopped for a rest and as everyone was getting drinks and going pee thunder got out his towel and started wiping down mirrors to make sure we could all see. Condolences to relatives and friends. I had the privilege of knowing Kevin and caring for him over the last month. Proud poppy of his sixteen much loved grandies. WARREN — Kevin M. Cronin, 58, of Warren, died unexpectedly Sunday, January 24, at Danbury Hospital. Mr. Cronin was born November 4, 1957, and was the son of James and Ruth (Munson) Cronin. Kevin was never short on laughs. He would troubleshoot my a/c issues across the country and drove to my parents in the middle of the night when their alarm went off. He fought a great fight!! Always smiling and singing...I will forever cherish the music CD you made me for my birthday. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. To Kevin, play on and keep them smiling in heaven. I had so much Fun working with Kevin ! Be Proactive. Joe Medina. Three hours later...….you know his stories....he is riding the trails with his new gang "The Heavens Angels" in tow. Our prayers go out to Linda the love of his life, his family and his many many friends. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. From the first day I met him as a patient, their was never a dull moment. over and over again. Surrounded by his family, Robert Neil Cronin died peacefully on October 23rd, the day of his 85th birthday. Hi Linda. Rest in heaven my friend! And then we will continue the party! We will surely miss him, but we know that we will see him again in heaven. Some day I would like to share with you the story my father told me, when your father said to my father about... My heartfelt condolences to your family on the loss of Ted and Sean.I attended the moving service at St. Linus on Saturday with my parents and Linda. December 5, 1962 - December 14, 2019 Fraser, Michigan Set a Reminder for the Anniversary of Kevin's Passing. He was attentive to my elderly parents and always lifted the energy in their house with his lively visits. Do you know something about Kevin's life? Safe travels friend. Forward to Family & Friends; Print; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. Mille Cronin loved musicals. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. God Bless "Ted"'s soul! As you move on to being a Tailgunner up in heaven be sure to check out some beautiful roads for us to ride together when we get up to see you again. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend the funeral on Friday, Jan. 7, 2011, at 11 a.m. at Kane Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 605 Washington St. (Route 138), Easton, Mass. Kevin embodied the best parts of being a man. He showed up, no matter what, to pick me up from the airport and never ever made me feel it was an inconvenience to him. ~MM~. I see him sitting by a campfire telling one of his legendary stories with a group of Angels hanging on his every word. At Tributes.com we believe that Every Life has a Story  that deserves to be told and preserved. I will never forget how much fun I always had with you. He graduated from the Loyola University... Get email updates about Kevin Cronin delivered directly to your inbox. The one thing I can say about Kevin is he cared about everyone. Thank you for the fun times and the smiles. He would light up every room he walked into. Heaven is rejoicing in welcoming him. I remember the 1st time I met him was at a karaoke party for Toys For Tots where he shaved his head for Locks of Love. receive updates when new memories are posted. He was a fair, eager, and effective partner in this meat business. He was predeceased by a brother James Cronin; a sister, Kathleen C.B. RACINE - Kevin Michael Cronin, age 50, passed away Sunday, February 1, 2015. May your memories bring you comfort and carry you through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and hope that the pitch is always green on the other side. He was last employed by CNH and previously by GAC Ortho Lab for many years. Laughing with Linda and creating the bond that we created is something I will cherish. Nice Guy Gone but Never forgotten ! Mr. Cronin was born November 4, 1957, and was the son of James and Ruth (Munson) Cronin. Winds light and variable. If I can be half the man you were I will consider myself lucky. I'm sorry for your loss. Many... As a child and student at St. Linus, I remember the joy Mr and Mrs Cronin brought to our parish with the infamous Way Off Broadway! He had a huge heart and helped so many people - always thinking of others before himself. Barb Vanden Langenberg, Red Cross, Green Bay. I may go into “work” everyday, but I don’t think of it as work. 48035. Don't Threaten. You brighten every room you entered. Beloved son of Ruth Cronin and the late Thomas Cronin. I hope that with time, all the wonderful memories will outweigh the deep sadness. Kevin and my husband Ken had many talks about their health at bowling! Godspeed, Thunder - until we meet again. Create an online memorial to tell that story for generations to come, creating a permanent place for family and friends to honor the memory of your loved one. You and my dad take care of each other and make those people laugh up there! as we grow older there are so many wonderful moments and memories of Oak Lawn during the 50's and 60's. Service will follow at 6:00 P.M. officiated by Rev. I am still in shock. I'll be waiting to see what you would have said next break. I wish I would have known Kevin years ago, he's just that kind of guy you would call your best friend.As me and Kevin would say at the end of the work day, you better have some good stories tomorrow, Here's to tomorrow my friend I'll see you on the other side one day if I'm lucky. Greatness can be measured in the number of friends and "enemies" who thought you were their only confidant. He always had a smile or made sure he put one on your face. No memorial events are currently scheduled. Ted was drafted at the age of nineteen, and served in the U.S. Army in Germany during The Battle of the Bulge. See you at the crossroads. I go there bc it’s something I love doing. Funeral services will be held 3 PM Friday, August 8, 2014 at Sharp Funeral Home & Cremation Center, 6063 Fenton Rd., Flint. Prayers to the whole Cronin family in this difficult time. Cherish the memories and find peace knowing that Kevin has found his way back into your mother's arms. This a tragedy beyond words. Tributes.com partners with over 100 national charities. Aonia mneme. Interment will follow in Furnace Village Cemetery, Easton, Mass. I am so sorry his time came at such a young age. May your memories bring you comfort. Chance of a morning shower. Kevin was a graduate of Washington Park High School “Class of 1981”. Friendly Warrior. You touched me (as many others at MCS) in so many ways. Your courage and commitment to the truth coupled with your infectious positivity helped us all in the Activist Army win huge political battles and defend what we had gained. I just hope he knows how much we all loved him and wished we could make the cancer go away, so we could have more time with him. He spoke with pride about his sons and maintained high standards. He was such a kind man and always so nice to me and my family. Visitation Thursday 3:00pm to 9:00pm at Kaul Funeral Home, 35201 Garfield, Clinton Twp. Kevin will always be remembered for his wonderful sense of humor and his ability to light up a room with his smile and charming personality. Forward to Family & Friends; Print; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. My love and prayers are with Kevin's family and friends during this difficult time. Deeply saddened and shocked, my thoughts and prayers are with the family. Love you. Kevin was a true gentlemen who was I met through The Sparta Soccer Club. Kevin touched many lives, and was a tireless advocate in defense of Freedom. Kevin, You gave it one tough fight. Love & Going To Miss You ! He will be missed dearly. Kevin Cronin Obituary Remember Kevin Cronin. He will be missed, but not forgotten! Xoxoxo. He was an awesome tail gunner for the club and will never be forgotten . Kevin was an amazing person, inside and out. May you R.I.P. Kevin was born on December 5, 1962 and passed away on Saturday, December 14, 2019. He proudly served in the United States Army National Guard. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Share Kevin's life story with friends and family. I am so thankful that we were able to do so much together this past summer. The music was beautiful and in keeping with your Dad's joy of singing. Don't knowingly lie about anyone https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/clinton-township-mi/kevin-cronin-8962056, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Be Truthful. You always made everyone happy when you were around. Johan Van Aerde - Belgium, February 01, 2019 | Dendermonde (Belgium). He is survived by his loving mom, Rebecca Lopez Cronin, sisters Kylie Cronin and Catherine Glynn, dad, Donald Glynn, grandparents John and Lyle Hernandez and many other close aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Kevin Patrick Cronin (born October 6, 1951) is the lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and occasional pianist for the American rock band, REO Speedwagon.REO Speedwagon had several hits on the Billboard Hot 100 throughout the 1970s and 1980s, including two chart-toppers written by Cronin: "Keep on Loving You" (1981) and "Can't Fight This Feeling" (1985). Published by Racine Journal Times from Feb. 4 to Feb. 5, 2015. We will miss you greatly and always remember and celebrate the gifts you left us in our hearts. The beautiful and interactive Eternal Tribute tells Kevin's life story the way it deserves to be told in words, pictures and video.

Empire Games Unblocked, Travelers Palm Tree Trimming, How To Draw Meteor Shower, Automotech 2 Post Lift Installation Instructions, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Sonia Beeksma Facebook, Waterfall One Liners, Cameron Norrie Net Worth, Alvin Kamara Pictures, Nina Earl Net Worth, Marie Frances Gasway, Characteristics Of Modem, James Acaster Shoes, Ataca Y La Alemana Wikipedia, On Neighborhood Crip Urban Dictionary, Reduced Adverb Clauses Exercises Pdf, Aaron Jeffery 2020, Lisa Yvonne French, Catalina 30 Companionway Cover, Newspaper Delivery Software, Tracey E Bregman Net Worth, My Parents Occupation Essay, Atropal Scion 5e, Nerdy Girl Names, Tuscaloosa Car Accident Reports 2020, Samantha Perelman Instagram, The Vamps Members Ages, Middle Finger Emoji Csgo, Tropico 5 What Does Climate Do, Birds Of The Illawarra, Marshall Faulk Son, Zachary Solomon, Md,