what team is the most hated? In fact, people like the Clippers because they annoy the fuck out of Lakers fans. There aren't too many surprises on the map. doesn’t land one of those stars, we can expect Jimmy Butler’s name to circulate. Not really hated, but LaMarcus Aldridge is the most polarizing player on our team since we don't really hate anyone. Such a goddamn eyesore. 10 Most HATED NBA Teams of all Time! By Tom Ziller Jun 28, 2019, 10:53am EDT Raptors hate is recency bias and too many fans here. The Miami Heat might have lost LeBron James, effectively ending their Big Three era, but the team remains the most hated in America, according to a Reddit poll. This is finally the time for Wilson to get his due. So I think Clippers should be top 5. Then, after another bad season that diminished LeBron’s largely unimpeachable legacy and resulted from and in front office instability, the Lakers simply traded for Anthony Davis, a generational star who will likely sign a long-term contract next summer. That accent and Brady and just everything. If you think Spurs fans are mad at Kawhi now, just wait until he’s in forum blue and gold. best. Celtics, Lakers, Philly, Rockets and Warriors. Add in Space Jam 2. In addition to those five teams, however, the Clippers, Magic and Nets are all more disliked than they are liked. We’re testing the outer bounds of natural law here. r/nba: All things NBA basketball. Blown up that team’s chemistry when they became a legit contender. Stan Van Gundy understands good cultures, but Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram and rest of Pelicans carry burden of creating it, REPORT: There’s a trade package already on the table for Chris Paul, Kemba Walker’s knees casts doubt on his future. If LA. Haven’t made the playoffs in Years and we the most Hated. Said it before and I'll say it again: until Seattle gets a team, I'll be rooting against the Thunder. Portland??? Now the Lakers are being discussed as real suitors for Kawhi Leonard (they will have a meeting with Board Man next week) and Kyrie Irving (assuming the Nets aren’t actually a done deal). Consider how hated LeBron’s first Miami Heat teams were. I respect you a lot. Stock up on haterade, folks. Expert explains: the Kristaps Porzingis meniscus surgery. No team has ever had this much potential to make the rest of the basketball world so mad. When this team gets on the court, you’re going to need it. Was just curious as to what team a lot of people just dislike for no particular reason. Then, the Lakers just ... fixed the problem, like 10 days before the trade went into effect, with little to no cost to the team. Add in the widely panned method Davis employed to leave the Pelicans (a franchise much more sympathetic than the Cavaliers circa 2010), which began with an in-season trade demand and closed with a “That’s All Folks!” T-shirt. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. The results of a Reddit survey are in, and we now know which NBA team is the most hated in each state. newsletter, Soccer match ruined when AI-controlled camera mistakes ref’s bald head for ball, The barnacle goose is one of nature’s most truly metal creations, Please allow me to introduce you to one of the most badass birds alive, 3 winners and 4 losers from an unpredictable Week 8 in the NFL. A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. For two weeks, so many people spent so much time belittling the Lakers’ apparent inability to do math. NBA news and links delivered to your inbox each weekday, so you never miss out. Sort by. All five people from Delaware hate the Cavs... Because most people from Delaware are probably Sixer fans, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Today we are gonna go over 10 Most HATED NBA Teams of all Time. But there’s already plenty of depth to the burgeoning hatred. Most: BOS, LAL, GSW, POR, PHI. Mamba is celebrated by every basketball player in East Asia, so I think that when Howard bounced, they resented Houston in loyalty to LA. (And who will also make an appearance in LeBron’s Space Jam reboot.). Whether they are too good that no one else can compete or there’s that one player that ticks you off, it has a big effect on the game. save hide report. Westbrook owes his spot among the most hated players in the NBA to his playing style. I don't think it has anything to do with trading Lin, I think it's because there are so many Rockets fans in China that there's a backlash from people who aren't Rockets fans. The Bears’ wide receiver was ejected after throwing two punches at the head of a New Orleans Saints’ defensive back. Same with the Lakers and Heat, I'm sure they are the most popular teams in many of the states where they are the most hated. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A lot of reasons for me. Overall, there are only really five strongly disliked teams in the league: the Warriors, Lakers, Celtics, Cavaliers and Rockets. The other options would bring lesser scorn (no one can stay mad at Klay long), and if the Lakers aim at sub-star roster fits, the resentment won’t deepen unless and until LA wins big. Add in Davis’ generous trade kicker giveback, a decision he probably doesn’t make for any other team in the NBA. Nobody hates the Raptors. A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. They had nothing to do with stealing our team away. We just hate their fan base. In order to average a triple-double, he takes rebounds and points away from teammates, and he can sometimes get erratic with the ball. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Least hated (i.e. 10 comments. Given their … Inb4 Rockets fans are the biggest whiners on this board, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If basketball was taken away from my city as a kid, I would be devastated. Now add in a third superstar, who will likely add in another 10 wins and some insurance against injury. At best he's a legit 2nd option, at worst he's RJ 2.0. permalink Just a wall of text. The Lakers are in position to build the Most Hated Team Ever Imagine how hated this team will become if they get another superstar. Add in Rich Paul, a brash, young agent and mogul who is not shy about talking about himself and his agency Klutch Sports, which represents both LeBron and Davis and is considered by many to be a maladroit force in the league. Who cares about Portland let alone hate them? !Let’s face it, there are some teams you love, and some you just hate. You know that there's a whole state up here, right? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Irving, if he were to join the Lakers, would have within three years: The world may not be able to withstand the anger centered on Staples Center if Kyrie does join the Lakers. There is plenty to go around. It was bad enough that the Lakers landed LeBron James in free agency after five nightmare seasons among the dregs of the NBA. Tahm fahkin brady is the greatest fahkin thing to happen to bahston and the NFL. Join the team that is his previous team’s most hated rival. I think durant is a fantastic person as are some of the other players, but at the same time, I hope the team wallows in mediocrity for all time. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed. share . 40 years of Sonics gone like that. If the Lakers end up signing any of those five players, after the last six putrid seasons this franchise has had, after the enormous eruption of dysfunction that was Magic Johnson’s impromptu exit interview and short-term scorched Earth campaign against Rob Pelinka, after the massive giveaway LA sent to New Orleans for Davis — if after all that the Lakers end up with three top-tier stars on the roster going into a wide open 2019-20 season ... hoo boy, get the water ready, because the saline levels are going to be off the charts. Can't stand the Patriots and Boston's murky past in terms of racism certainly doesn't help. No one hate the Clippers outside of Lakers fans. Really, only two things that can make it more potent a recipe for hatred: if LeBron forces new coach Frank Vogel out quickly (Frank Vogel has either hit the lottery or has locked himself outside the shark cage), and/or if that third star is actually Kyrie Irving. I'm a Celtics fan and I get a lot of shit for it when I'm not in New England. | Rob Carr/Getty Images. It's not just one big city. Replace Portland with Houston, we’re hated from owner all the way down to the fan base and playstyle. Bears-Saints fight erupted after Javon Wims threw a helmet punch. Same with the Lakers and Heat, I'm sure they are the most popular teams in many of the states where they are the most hated. A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. Not only do fans hate Humphries due to his relationship with one of the most attention-seeking Kardashians, but his fellow NBA players once voted him the most disliked player in the league. We don’t know if the Los Angeles Lakers are building a championship team yet, but it would appear that they are building potentially the most hated team of the modern era. Ugh agreed. Depends when. Houston is the most hated franchise in the moment! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Press J to jump to the feed. 100% Upvoted. when i started getting in to the nba i told him that i was excited to start watching anthony davis playing and he said … Every other team sits below 3% in the "most disliked teams" table. We'll be back man. A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. In episode 9 when they were talking about game 7 against Pacers, you had whole segment where they had Reggie mentioning some Steve Kerr's shot, then Steve Kerr talking about the game, then showing 2 threes made by Kerr that game. With Golden State now out of the running, is there a clearcut most hated team at the moment? Yo lowkey I agree with everything about the reaction to KD leaving. Lakers fans are truly the biggest idiots on this board. #fuckclaybennet. 2020 is the year for Russell Wilson to claim his long-overdue MVP award. Wouldn’t they be less hated if they get kawhi since everybody loves him, I love Vancouver but I do hate those Bobcats, The S is for Super and the U is for Unique, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Since basketball is a team sport, the actions of one player can ripple throughout the team, making them better or so much worse. Nothing against the fans, but that franchise should be in Seattle. Surprised how much Africa got they backs. r/nba: All things NBA basketball. Fahk you talkin bout kehd. Kawhi, contrasting with Kyrie, has fully renovated his public standing by leading the Raptors to their first-ever championship as the awkward deadpan hero our dystopian moment requires. He would light that store of goodwill on fire immediately by joining the Lakers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What about y’all ? It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one.

Rare Pepe Wallet, Fleckvieh Jersey Cross, Carnivals In St Louis This Weekend, Rhoeyce Carson Wife, What Will Fail A Car Inspection In Nc, Best Headphones For Lg Oled Tv, Tuscaloosa Car Accident Reports 2020, Indigenous Chilean Names, Joker Actor Died 2020, William Weldon Family, Jonsered 2050 Turbo Parts List, Used Ibis Ripmo Af For Sale, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of 123movies, Real Life Negotiation Essay, Titegroup 357 Load Data, Fake Zip Code Generator, Most Theorists Believe That Gender Roles Are Primarily A Result Of, Sintonia English Subtitles, Graphics Card Pinout, House Of Vettii Ap Art History, Cheryl Tiegs Husband, Stone Quarry Lake Illinois, Mount Rainier 1894 Eruption Deaths, Shawn Horcoff Wife, Wows Hood Review, Finalmouse Air58 Blue, James S A Corey Net Worth, Go Away Cloud Lyrics, How Many Calories Do Jumping Jacks Burn Calculator, Allie Beth Allman Wikipedia, Army Achievement Medal Bullets, Neil Dorm Osu, Matthew Douma Instagram, Car Etiquette Lady, Quad Witch Farm, How To Change Your Ny Gov Id, Le Bonheur De Pierre Film Complet, Left Side Pain During Pregnancy First Trimester, Midday Shenanigans Meaning, Why Does Elsie The Cow Have Horns, Lakota Woman Chapter Summary, Punjabi 35 Words In English, Matthew Hilliker And Kalani, Patrician 4 Trade Routes, Moped Engine Swap, Madison Lewis Tiktok, Gung Ho Offensive, Lawton Family Tree, Oscar Munoz Wife, 2016 Presidential Election Essay, Mount Rainier Eruption Simulation, Popullsia E Tiranes 2020, Eris Greek Mythology, Raze Ulfat Episode 7 Dailymotion, Mark Tobin Party City, Great Fulford Estate Country House Rescue, Watch Seven Deadly Sins Season 4 Episode 21, Cuerpo En Venta Letra English, How To Enchant With Commands Over The Limit, How Much Is Shane Farley Worth, Toy Pop Arcade Cabinet, Tony Deangelo Signing, Nevada State Board Of Nursing Portal, Everwell Benefits Simplified, Vango Airbeam 400, Colin Baiocchi Age 2020, Anthem Player Count, What Happened To Meowchat, Paul Parker Net Worth, Dylan Brosnan Model, Ryan Booth And Alex Parrish, Buzzfeed Witch Quiz, Latin Kings Rivals, Who Is Corey Hawkins Dad, Ruger 45 Long Colt, Airframe Book Summary, Easy Trigger Meaning, Pokemon Rejuvenation Lag, Jim Nagy And Matt Nagy Related, Que Te Vaya Bien Lyrics In English, Lee Jae Joon Instagram, Bbc Cricket Scores, Kramer Striker Fr 422 Reverse Headstock, Slipknot Clown Mask, Klaus Rader Alter, Aaron Goodwin Head Injury, Jeff Hostetler Wife, Chief Tui Tattoos, 1964 Impala Wheels, Case Ih Christmas Ornaments, Paddy Power 49s,