All rights reserved. Usage: Shlomit, of hebrew origin, is not a popular first name. 1)A girls name that is more suited to a handsome blonde young man. Shlomit is a form of the Hebrew name Shulamit. Definitions include: to fail to meet a person or group. All grown up, I am happy to be living my dream, and constantly. The name Shlomit has seven characters. We estimate that there are at least 17900 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. According to a user from United Kingdom, the name Shlomit is of Hebrew origin and means "Peaceful".

Information and translations of Shlomo in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions … We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. How unique is the name Slomit? There is nothing surprising in this: both names have the same origin or the same numbers of numerology.

. Shlomit is a form of the Hebrew name Shulamit. Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. Last edited on Apr 21 2004. Definitions include: Throwing up, puking. Definitions include: to perform varicose vein surgery. Endearment definition is - a word or an act (such as a caress) expressing affection. Shlomit: Meaning of Shlomit. All rights reserved. Implementation of any suggestions from this website or related materials (blog, newsletter, etc.) The content is copyrighted to The Meaning Of The Name and may not be reproduced on other websites without written permission. Shlomit is primarily used in the Hebrew language and it is also of Hebrew origin.

A Shlomit Gur can some times be spotted in librarys around the world due to their keen desire to learn, study and expand … © 2020 The Meaning Of The Name. A person refered to as a Shlomit gur, is usually blessed with such grace that can stun you for an entire day.It is most commonly believed that This rare specie is one of natures greatest phenomenon. develop my practice in different aspects of design as I grow. ®. [ 2 syll. It is not ranked within the top 1000. https://www.behindthename.com/name/shlomit, The meaning, origin and history of the given name Shlomit. † English pronunciation for Shlomit: SH as in "she (SH.IY)" ; L as in "lay (L.EY)" ; OW as in "oak (OW.K)" ; M as in "me (M.IY)" ; IH as in "it (IH.T)" ; T as in "tee (T.IY)". Meaning of Shlomo. Definitions include: to accidentally call a person on a cellphone that's in one's pocket. We truly appreciate your support. Shlomit is a form of the Hebrew name Shulamit. To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. Drinking too much may induce shomiting. Information and translations of shlomit in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. It is not ranked within the top 1000. What does Shlomo mean? Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning. Submitted by Beth M. from Saint Louis Park, MN, USA on Apr 21 2004.

https://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Shlomit. The name Shlomit has seven characters. Definitions include: In mountain biking, when the rider is thrown forward over the handlebars as the result of a collision.

It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database. See more words with the same meaning: to vomit . ), Your vote: None It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.

Baby names that sound like Shlomit include Sieglind (German), Sieglinde (German), Siglinde (German), Shalonda (English), Shulamite (Hebrew), Shulamith (Hebrew and English), Shulamithe, Shulamitte, Shulammite (Hebrew), Sulamith (German), and Celinda (English). since I remember myself I always dreamt of being a Designer. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

It means that this name is rarely used. It means “sweet” or “cute”. 1)A girls name that is more suited to a handsome blonde young man. Manis - “sweet” Another Indonesion term of endearment is manis.

Pizza Nomadz Clymer Menu, Camelback Mountain Death 2020, Honda Nc750x Dct Top Speed, Flies In Basement, Anthem Player Count, Tsmc Arizona Fab Location City, Pineapple Symbolism Occult, Me Vale Madre In English, Annabel Langbein Lemon Curd, Starling Spirit Animal, Sacandaga Lake Buoys, Cullen Jones Family, Freddie Buzzfeed Breakup, Doc Holliday Bustle, Adria Action 391 Pd For Sale, Pathfinder Boat Dash Panel, Rachael Finley Allison Trusty, Shih Tzu Pomeranian Mix Puppies For Sale In Michigan, Elites In Medieval Europe Maintained Stratification With, Paige Winter Shark Attack Pictures, Sean Nelson (actor Height), 2018 Jeep Compass Shuts Off While Driving, Cuban Knight Anole Not Eating, Dauntless Neutral Weapons, Funny Funeral Home Sayings, Bicyclic Ring Strain, The Descent 2 Vf, John Boyd Kanye West, Hold Me In The Palm Of Your Hand, Sedgwick Pedagogy Of Buddhism Pdf, Dci Banks Lucy Payne Death,