67% Upvoted. My team was R2 Padme, R7 Anakin and R5 Kenobi. SWGOH Rank 1 Fleet Meta Report Based on 16706 Fleet Arena Teams. I won't be surprised if a new raid is around the corner where Grievous is the best performer and then guilds will start requiring farming them just like what happened with the Nightsisters and JTR. For TW, GA, or TB it won't work. Considering Grievous’s overall viability and what his Relic adds, I give this relic an A+. save. For arena yes if you are fighting Darth Revan. Grievous' attacks deal damage based on his Max Health instead of his Physical damage. General Grievous has two primary uses, leading a Separatist Droid team and being put under an IG-88 lead with Zeta T3-M4 to counter Sith Empire teams. Pretty much everything beats GG and his droids , New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. the speed is insane once they get going. Last updated: This thread is archived. Territory Battles, Which Characters First? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Usual team: Frequent dispels and target lock.Grievous has high damage and puts mark on his droid allies to make it hard to focus on grievous. Been wanting to farm for Droids, but really hard to figure which is good and which is not, though B1 is not a possible farm anyways (cannot ignore Darth Revan). hide. Can they be used with GG in a defensive team alongside B2 & MG or should I stick with Nute & Dooku? The most notable stat increase by far, however, is Critical Chance. In either case, there are a few key stats that get significant boosts from a Level 7 General Grievous Relic. In either case, there are a few key stats that get significant boosts from a Level 7 General Grievous Relic. Evasion rate is also included. Hk, gg, t3, l3, bb8 for an excelent full droid team. For pvp purposes go full droid seps. Show us GG vs Ewoks, GG vs BH, GG vs FO, GG vs Phoenix, GG vs Rogue One, GG vs EP Nightmare, GG vs zBast Jedi, GG vs Imp. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 67% Upvoted. His Resistance sees a smaller increase of 6.64%, going from 29.51% to 36.15%. GAC S eason 11 - 5v5 Season 11 - 5v5; Season 10 - 5v5; Season 9 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 210 Win % 100% Avg 63 Seen 331 Win % 100% Avg 63 Seen 1620 Win % 99.9% Avg 53 Seen 1031 Win % 99.8% Avg 52 for defense i like Grievous, Droideka, magnaguard, b1 and b2. report. Just don't fall for one of Ahnalds fake videos where he destroys DRevan teams with HK lead. DotE & The Empire Alliance New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. They will be like BH and needed for a Legendary. Guest Writer, Gaming-fans.com, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Territory Battles, SWGOH Characters, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH Characters. Speed: Speed is rated based on the ticks a hero needs to take a turn. Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. Sith Eternal Emperor with ... 3v3 Sleeper Defense Teams for GAC + SWGoH Is In A GREAT ... RSG Lunch Hour 11/02/2020 SWGOH Fun on a Manic Monday!! Mobile Gamer showed JTR having trouble winning on defense and said he had tried several Resistance squads with no luck. Furious Assault- Depends what you're talking about. All Rights Reserved | Contact- sigsig#0001 on Discord, ALL SQUADS AND LEADERS RANKED! Darth Maul and Royal Guard Are Great Again! It's going to be hard to find a place for this team that justifies farming them. Its just not being overly detailed.It does work, but it just needs some super heavy modding on your team. His Armor sees a 12.23% increase, going from 34.71% to 46.94%. © Copyright > SWGOH.TV. Gain Health Steal Up for 2 turns, then deal Physical damage (based on Grievous' Max Health) to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn. We need less howling and gnashing of teeth over Grievous not being meta, and more folks thought on how to make them work and where. This attack can't be evaded. With how high Grievous’s damage potential is, you want him critting as much as he can (especially under an IG-88 lead against a Darth Revan team). There's not really a way around this, so always remember that the best way to beat them is to get even. As an added bonus, these stats are all included in the base stats so they will be factored in before mods. Sort by. : 43 : 1: R6 GG, R3 B1 and G12 B2 with all zetas. Critical hit chance, damage rate, bonus attacks, and other damage-related aspects of the hero and his/her ability is included. Aggressive Attacker that grows increasingly stronger as the Droids around him fall. The most likely opponent that will whip you is a stronger droid team with super-quick JE. Press J to jump to the feed. Man I imagine a decked out jawas team could actually beat them. Other droid teams! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The Fastest and Deadliest Grievous Droid Team for Grand Arena! If the target was already debuffed deal 30% more damage, Grievous gains 10% Max Health for the rest of the encounter, When a Target Locked enemy is damaged, each Droid and each Separatist ally gains 2% Turn Meter, doubled for Grievous, and Target Locked enemies can't counter attack, Whenever a Droid or Separatist ally is defeated, Grievous dispels all debuffs on himself, resets all ability cooldowns and gains 1 bonus turn. By Zalandas Gosular https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTono8AcZ70a0q-qI-TX8A, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0KWm3LbVSwxvCqEQ0SE-tw/videos. This thread is archived. Best Grievous droid team? 42 comments. Darth Maul and Royal Guard Are Great Again! Private streams, emotes, private Discord server, and collect Kyber Crystals to show the galaxy your UNLIMITED POWER! Target Locked enemies can't counter attack.When a Target Locked enemy is damaged, each Droid and each Separatist ally gains 2% Turn Meter, doubled for Grievous. Team Strategy. A Level 7 relic gives Grievous a 33.92% increase to his Critical Chance, taking it from 40.98% to 74.5%. Details of how to use and mod General Grievous within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here. The Fastest and Deadliest Grievous Droid Team for Grand Arena! Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star. Sith Eternal Emperor with ... 3v3 Sleeper Defense Teams for GAC + SWGoH Is In A GREAT ... RSG Lunch Hour 11/02/2020 SWGOH Fun on a Manic Monday!! Stormtrooper Han STOLE MY BANNERS! This greatly increases his damage because all of his attacks are based on his Max Health instead of his Physical Damage number, so when couple with the best mods for General Grievous, you can turn him into a monster. Absolutely. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. This attack can't be evaded. share. for offense, i like Grievous, nute, magnaguard, b1 and b2, nute really burns through jedi revan. I took down a maxed Separatists team with 4* zCarth g10, Canderous 7* g10 , Zaalbar 7* g9, Mission 7* g9 and zWampa 7*g12 ‍♂️ no struggle at all with an under-geared team. All enemies have -40% Critical Avoidance and -50% Defense. When damaged by an attack, Dark Side enemies lose 5% Turn Meter, and Light Side enemies lose 2% Potency (stacking).

Volvo B20 Engine Weight, Much Loved Online, Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist Of The Mysterious Book Walkthrough, Antique Electric Water Pump, Phil Donnelly Dupont, Is Monkey Grass Poisonous To Goats, Auto Parts Plus Regina Hours, John Muir Advice Nurse, Wcco Radio Call In Number, James Argent Parents, Mole Poop, Pictures, Did Flea Join Faze, Mike Ditka Wife, 2020 Aquila 32 Price, Jean Wisdom Cowen, La Bestia Documentary Online, Should I Ignore His Text If He Ignores Mine, Hells Angels Riverside, Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Goldendoodle Breeders California, Wrs321sdhz01 Temperature Adjustment, Bruce Boudreau Net Worth, Nesta And Cassian Book Release Date, Pokemon Insurgence Lag, Boundaries Pdf Henry Cloud, Kevin Vance Military, Big Little Life With The Dashleys, Charles Bronson Height, Oliver Maier Illness, My Family Addams Family Roblox Id,