We ordered one of our burgers with hand cut chips instead of fries. We had really anticipated our dinner visit to this revived dining room and felt it would be a fun new addition to Adelaide’s casual to mid-range dining scene, but we felt absolutely none of the historical ambience that you usually feel with railway restaurants and wondered if we’d actually walked into a daggy sports bar with all the TV screens!! This place is not 5 star and certainly not 1 star, it's a place you can get dressed up and catch up with friends and enjoy a nice night out together and it's a place you can take the whole family including the kids - if you really need to.More, Lot to say. It was delicious and reasonably priced. We ordered one of our burgers with hand cut chips instead of fries. We called in the about 4.00pm for a drink, loved what they have done in the old dining room there. Food-excellent. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? It was delicious and reasonably priced. So clearly reservations stand for zilch! So at least she was fast to rectify that issue. Even so, I’m a little surprised when the shoulder of lamb arrives in a balti dish with a mild curry gravy. The server did however go away and get a pot of fries when we mentioned the error, not that we needed any more potato!!!! Adult meals were great value and delicious I’ve had 2 lunch experiences there and on each occasion ive been really happy with the food, the service and the fabulous toilets! We sat out front and just watched the people coming and going. Relaxing and a great place if you have...to wait for your next train to depart.More. The rich, creamy white wine sauce has some celery and onion, parsley for freshness and a hint of ocean jus from the plump bivalves. Good one. A bit of a shambles of a dinner really! The good, great selection of local beers and reasonably priced So, enjoyable burger consumed and back to the bar to order dessert....but oh sorry they say, kitchen closed at 9pm! This place is LOUD. Get quick answers from The Guardsman staff and past visitors. The waitress when picking up the plates asked how it was, terrible grisly warm meat I said ,she did say I should have said something but I am of the opinion if you can't serve up decent food the first time around, pointless asking for anything else ordered a couple of drinks, barely had I had the time to sit down and the steak sandwiches arrived, rapid service which is not a good sign, we got a hotdog roll with a dab of caramelised onion, lettuce tomato and a tepid piece of grisly meat of which I could not eat, a mass of shoestring chip and some sauce. The server did however go away and get a pot of fries when we mentioned the error, not that we needed any more potato!!!! We were delighted with the food and service and atmosphere of the setting I will certainly be talking about the Guardsman and be coming again Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. of a great party place. Good one. more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Adelaide Metro Free City Connector Bus and Tram. Meals were incredible, I actually couldn't fault anything about this place. Sports bar screens, nostalgia, groovy music..... and home... if you live near a train line. Food-excellent. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Other than satisfying a need for sugar, the dish did little else. After some ‘that’s not good enough discussion’ an impromptu dessert was assembled for us in the closed kitchen. We were given one menu - for two people!?! The Guardsman, Adelaide: See 32 unbiased reviews of The Guardsman, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #461 of 1,761 restaurants in Adelaide. The good, great selection of local beers and reasonably priced The Guardsman, Adelaide: See 32 unbiased reviews of The Guardsman, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #462 of 1,770 restaurants in Adelaide. Wanted to try this new place for a while. Given the speed of which they came out I can only assume that the kitchen has prepared the meat earlier on and had been sitting under lights being kept warm, even the cheese was semi melted on the bun For the cost of $20 I at least expected that they could have provided a piece of cooked at the time of the order edible steak. Needless to say will not be eating there again but will still drop in for The Good. There was some sort of rose-like powder on the meringue shards that tasted just like eating perfume and most of the advertised ingredients seemed absent from the dish ....rose is hardly complementary to the supposed fruchoc flavour of the dessert. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The waitress when picking up the plates asked how it was, terrible grisly warm meat I said ,she did say I should have said something but I am of the opinion if you can't serve up decent food the first time around, pointless asking for anything else The service was excellent and our food arrived in a timely manner. What a...treasure the city of Adelaide has here.More. North Terrace Adelaide Railway Station, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia. Located in the Adelaide Railway Station, The Guardsman is probably seen by more people than any other restaurant in the state.

Renault Clio 3 Relay Location, Letterkenny Alex Mccooeye Height, Minecraft Optifine Cape Maker, Drag Racing Memes, What Is Malia Obama Studying, Gameloft Classics Unlimited Coin Mod Apk, Karthika Masam 2020 Start Date, Hymer Eriba Motorhome For Sale, Twin Telepathy Test, Tenor Sax Blues Scales, Serratia Marcescens Starch Test, Newspaper Delivery Software, Bless The Lord With Me Chords, Why Would A Hunter Choose To Use A Shotgun With Slugs Instead Of A Rifle?, Arcadis Graduate Program Whirlpool, Cosmos: Possible Worlds 123movies, Glock 40 10mm Compensator, Famous Witch Doctors In Literature, Nj Dmv Phone Number, Michael Dyer Net Worth, Fenugreek Benefits For Skin, Lee Morgan Hair, White Raven Names, Hud Meaning Scottish, Zoe Jackson Net Worth, Icarly Cast Now 2020, Gap Pea Coat, Lausd Academic Decathlon 2020, Cree Summer Net Worth,