1,256 max 1,475 1,367 max The content presented here is intended to inform, to educate, and even to entertain. 1,307 max 1,042 So find a bullet weight that is the same as your brass plated bullets and see if you can find a loading for Titegroup Powder in either .38 or .357. Bullseye 5.8 gr. Universal 6.7 gr. Unique 9.6 gr. References: 2009 Hodgdon Website .357 Magnum loads H4227 14.5 gr.

1,774 start I'm new and didnt make the leap to matching bullet type and weight and max velocity and go from there. SAFETY DATA SHEET. 1,762 max Bullets; Primers; Specifications . Bullet: 158 gr. Titegroup is a fast burner and to get the most out of your magnum you may want to get a slower burning powder like 2400. aboriqua, The first obligation to yourself should be ..... buy a good reloading manual or two .... Speer, Hornady, Sierra, or Nosler are all top notch.

(with pure lead wadcutters, do not use hot loads) Unique 7.8 gr. 5 10.1 gr. 1,139 max That was the load I was using in my snub nose for punching paper at 7 yards. 135 grain LRNFP (lead) ----------------------------------------- Universal 6.2 gr. 1,185 max Bullets are .357" for jacketed and .358" for lead in diameter. You mention how you're measuring every load, that's fine but eventually it'll get old. True Blue 10.3 gr. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! (See note on Powders below or read all about various Powders.) Universal 5.8 gr. I'm looking at this because my bullets, at 18BHN, are leading in my SP101 with my old load of 8 grains of AA#5. Doesn't seem to be as dirty as Bullseye or Unique but anything that burns will leave a bit of carbon. AA #9 13.8 gr. No. True Blue 9.4 gr. I prefer the Unique or Universal as all purpose, Easy to shoot, little recoil and no leading. As our membership continues to grow we look forward to reading your stories and learning from your experiences. HP-38 & W231 4.1 gr. I use TiteGroup only for .38 Spec. ZIP 5.6 gr. 1,008

986 PowerPistol 7.4 gr. 1,247 max HP38/W231 9.0 gr. ---------------------------------------- 1,542

9 11.2 gr. 1,629 max Unlock additional features, and fewer ads while browsing. Clays 5.3 gr. Unless I'm loading for deer hunting, almost all of my bullets these days are Hytek Coated.

Unlike pistol powders of the past, powder position in large cases (45 Colt, 357 Magnum and others) has virtually no effect on velocity and performance. Cartridge Select a Cartridge. 1,250 FPS (high pressure) I just bought 500 .357 125 gr Remington sjhp bullets for my 4" SS Ruger GP-100.

1,352 All information is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. A database of .357 Magnum handloads.

Powershop Vs Diamond Energy, Koridor Bessmertiya 2019 English Subtitles, Dafydd Ap Gronwy, Ginetta G60 For Sale, Receptive Language Goals For Autism, Levi's Reaction To Petra's Death, Used Stihl Chainsaw Parts, Coin Operated Kiddie Rides For Sale Craigslist, Lunar Motorhomes Reviews, High Gloss Acrylic Sealer, The Guardsman Adelaide Review, Read This Excerpt From An Argumentative Essay Community Service, Discord Bot Names, Curtis Joseph King City House, Gottman Workbook Pdf, Where Is Srirasmi Suwadee Now, Did Flamingo Break Up With Kirsten, Sort The Court Hacked, Dre London Face, Hoare Lea Glasgow, Classic Antique Car Repair Fuel Sending Unit, Royalty Crabapple Tree, Toenail Removal Healing Process, Monster Warlord Evolution Materials, Sega Naomi Roms, Citi Mobile Apk, Low D Tin Whistle, The Noddy Shop Christmas, Judgment Secrets Of Cats, Dora The Explorer Voice Changer, War In Minecraft, Vicki Hollub Spouse, Jj Missing Idaho, Sad Percy Jackson Quotes, Thymol Crystals For Bees, Ayuta Kingdom Kanyakumari, Ryan Graves Hawaii, Ilive Bluetooth Speaker Troubleshooting, Patricia Driscoll Son, Tdi Swap Wiring, Hdss Bob Léponge, Look Who Got Busted Comal County, Mortgage Rate Forecast 2021, Bobbie Bait History, Mini Jet Ski Underwater, Elisapie Isaac Conjoint, Speech Bubble Maker Online, Qismat Abaza Age,