Question that came to mind “Did he really tested this build out” Answer: No he didn’t because right now Umbra forma is very scarce to why waste that. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Range and strength are your main focus, while you also want to stack some efficiency. INAROS PRIME. While playing as a tank is the main purpose of Inaros, experimenting with the Sandstorm build can be fun and also pretty strong in different environments. Inaros is a unique combination of aggro, crowd control, and tank, making him potent in any situation. Enemies infested by the swarm projectile take Corrosive Damage over time, and this Damage is converted into Health for Inaros and his squad in an area of effect. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. First of all , “No Shield” should not be listed in the cons. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Now my Inaros (Prime) build consists of Rejuvenation, Umbral x3 mods, Adaptation, Rage/Gladiator Finesse, P.Flow, and 8th slot can be for negation swarm, gladiator Aegis/Resolve and so forth. Where is he getting energy to keep casting negation swarm? His build consisted of: Physique, Primed Vigor, Negation Swarm, Gladiator Resolve, and Gladiator Aegis. but instead has a huge health pool and strong bonus armor + several health restoration and crowd-control abilities. Inaros traps a target in quicksand and on holding the Ability will draw them in and begin dealing ramped-up Damage over time, restoring his own Health and making him immune to Damage and Status effects (referred to below as ‘consuming’). Once a targeted enemy’s health has been depleted while Inaros (not a teammate) is consuming them, a Sand Shadow is summoned. He was smart enough to use Umbral mods and Adaptation. He is also an extremely durable warframe with no shields but with a very large health pool. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Inaros’ passive is Undying. The king of the desert is one of the Warframes released in 2016 and is very special in a few ways. ARCHWING COMPANION CRAFTING COMPONENT MODS NECRAMECH RELIC WARFRAME WEAPON . Note: I will be using an Umbra forma on my Inaros prime. INAROS Blueprint. This build is highly specialized and you probably will only use it on the Profit-Taker Orb fight. Warframe's best crowd control ability is available as a subsumed power. He will also pull in nearby pickups. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Why you list “Some form of regen recommended” in the cons? Ability Range mods affect the range of Desiccation, the cast and tether range of Devour, the radius of Sandstorm and the casting range and healing aura radius of Scarab Swarm. Also try to use both the Gladiator Aegis and the Gladiator Resolve mod to increase your armor and health pool even further. Enemies caught in Sandstorm are affected by Slash Damage over time, and will be flung away from the Sandstorm. Become a Cephalon today and join in the fun. WARFRAME. Inaros commands the power of the desert. Going for Rejuvenation is very beneficial for Inaros, since you almost always are in need of some health regeneration. But standing still for several seconds without dealing damage to your surroundings is very dangerous and simply a bad choice. Inaros – Screenshot Warframe (Digital Extremes, 2013), 20.11.2019 For almost a year now I have played Warframe (Digital Extremes, 2013), a free-to-play online sci-fi-shooter. Your 1 regenerate HP over time and a HUGE amount when killing an enemy. What you should’ve done is writing ‘Hey, I do have another build idea and it is very strong.” and then explained your build. Also, you should always use Vitality in your builds, because a fully maxed mod will raise your health pool to 4.620 points. If you are somewhat lazy and don’t want to use your first ability over and over again, picking up a syndicate weapon with a healing burst is very effective. The Tank Build These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This version of an Inaros build revolves around your third ability, called ‘Sandstorm‘. This projectile will infest enemies with scarabs on contact and they will receive Corrosive damage over time. When this ability is held, Inaros stands stationary and converts his Health into Scarab Armor at a set rate not affected by Warframe Mods. Inaros. Next time think before writing, learn to express yourself better and MAYBE your idea might make it into the guide. Inaros flings a wave of cursed sand at enemies, stunning all enemies in Range of the Ability and blinding those facing Inaros. That said, picking a Naramon polarity for your aura slot also has it advantages: Corrosive Projection does work very well with your groups, especially if you find allies who also use the armor reduction aura. Inaros’ second ability is Devour. Furthermore, I believe he didn’t read my entire guide. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Adaptation is a very nice meta-mod for the Profit-Taker Orb fight and it will greatly reduce the incoming damage. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Inaros’ fourth ability is Scarab Swarm. Desiccation can be recast while ‘In Use,’ allowing Inaros to stun and blind large groups of enemies before they even notice his presence, making the clearing of rooms a simple matter for the proverbial Dale Gribble. Enemies affected by the swarm also have a small aura in which their infestation can spread to other enemies, creating additional areas of healing for Inaros. Inaros has all the tools he needs to be an excellent addition to any roster, with a bonus passive that lets him revive himself without help from allies. Learn how your comment data is processed. Inaros can still be revived by teammates in this state, but does not need to be. Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. This effect will stop when Scarab Armor reaches 100% or Inaros only has 2 hit points left. Cephalon Squared is a community that sprung up out of the Cephalon Squared podcast, looking to provide help, guidance, and insight around all things Warframe. I created an account and got Inaros (added… Then he belittles my build stating: “And you got that wow synergy with P.Flow, Rage and G.Finesse, and you probably thinking that this synergy is so damn great and gives you so much eHP. Yes, it is possible to raise your health above 8.000 health points, but you’d need to use all three Umbral mods and putting those in (even without maxing them) will jeopardize all the other builds you might want to use. Otherwise you will get the best results with something like this build, which brings 6.820 HP, 380 armor and a good amount of ability strength to heal yourself back up if needed. But playing syndicate weapons like the Vaykor Hek or using Rejuvenation as your aura mod can be very beneficial in longer missions. Inaros is a great Warframe for tanking damage and seizing the front lines with his high amount of health and his crowd controlling abilities. A percentage of the damage done over time is converted to health for Inaros. First, it must be charged by holding down the ability button. Squad health restore or air support can be used as well, but make sure to always have enough of those in equipped. The damage over time will ramp up to a maximum over a short period of time. The Sand Shadow is a clone of the enemy targeted killed by Devour, and will actively fight other enemies for as long as it took to fully consume the target or a minimum of 15 seconds, creating a helpful distraction while Inaros picks out his next target. It’s kinda weak you know? Sandstorm is a channeled ability which means it will remain active, constantly draining energy, until it’s deactivated. Don’t forget to use some form of health regeneration, since you don’t have any shields to protect your health pool. Note: Inaros’ blueprints and parts come from the Sands of Inaros Questline, which can be obtained from Baro Ki’teer. With a good build such as the ones mentioned previously, Inaros with well modded weapons can become unstoppable in missions and barely take any scratches from enemies. Inaros sinks an enemy target in quicksand for a period of time, incapacitating them. Other than that, this build is very simple and will allow you to run around, using whatever weapon you like while you’re tanking huge mob groups without any problems.

Marv Fleming Wife, Girl At The End Of National Treasure 2, Positive Effects Of Marijuana's Essay, Comment Savoir Si Un Gars Nous Niaise, Mollie Gates Instagram, Dale County Mugshots, Legend Car Bodies, Fc Tulsa Salary, Texas Leafcutter Ant, Who Is Carley Adams Sister, Pink Onyx Meaning, Eric Adams Salary, Juwan Johnson Wife, Radhika Suresh Gopi, Zeus Network On Xbox One, Real Soldiers Bhd, Dororo Op Osu, Tik Tok Couple Challenge Questions Français, Mara Operator Pack, What Is Naa Test, Lol Omg Shapes, Bank Station Exits Guide, Luxpro Psd111 Blinking Flame, Difference Between Highlights And Lowlights In Business, Club De Tir Laurentides, Synonym For Develop Skills, Cameronians In Aden, Blood Type Test Kit Walmart, Tradertv Live Watchlist, Dayz M4a1 Slots, What Happened To Admiral Fukuyama, Did Jd Cannon Play Piano, Life: The Science Of Biology Pdf, My Dream Job Beautician Essay, Nikki 90 Day Fiance Instagram, How To Raise Ph In Cosmetics, Wes Hills Nfl Salary, Thin Covering Crossword Clue, Daniel Silva Tattoo University, Udaybhan Singh Rathod Mother History, Mcpe Zombie Apocalypse Map, If I Delete My Kik Account Will It Delete My Messages, Hp Envy 27 Vs Z27, How Tall Is Andrew Siciliano, John Pienaar Wife, Is 308 Rimfire Or Centerfire, How Tall Is Melanie Bracewell, Android Vector Icons Xml, Rollies Hemp Cigarettes Review, Need For Speed Underground 2 No Sound, Modern Highline Surfboard Review, Joanna Gaines And Clint Harp Relationship, Eric Adams Salary, Beggar Life 2 Guide, Drew Nelson Obituary, Shantui Dozer For Sale, St Louis Obituaries Last 7 Days, Roblox Inventory Checker, Kill The Ice Age Baby Game 2, Maine Coon Kittens For Sale Cheshire, Joe Flanigan 2020, I Hate Georgia Tech, Hotel Del Luna Ep 16 Recap, Miles Fisher Tom Cruise Look Alike, Waiting Song Meme, Not For Sale Vip Discount Code, Tia Lineker Instagram, Names Like Elodie, Police Auctions Near Me Seized Vehicles, Deanna Wade Son, What Is Sitar Music Called, Beegfs Vs Hdfs, Parris Island Gift Shop, 11 Digit Vin Number Lookup, Map With Milepost Markers, Octagon Area Calculator, Hudson Cream Flour Recipes, Teofimo Lopez Net Worth, Cyn Santana Brother, Death Valley Days, Steve Kroft 60 Minutes, Dorothy Shackleford Twitter, Heavenly Joy Jerkins 2020, Flags Of The World Worksheet Pdf, Bluefish Book Quotes, Royalty Crabapple Tree, New Country Song With Violin Intro, What Is A Group Of Baby Rabbits Called, Squarespace Custom Template, Johnny Orlando Whatsapp Number, Baby Minks For Sale,