All Rights Reserved |, Islamic (Quranic) Boy Names Starting With Z, Islamic (Quranic) Girl Names Starting With Z, Islamic Names Meaning Beautiful and Radiant, Muslim Boy Names - Boy Names from the Quran, Muslim Girl Names - Girl Names from the Quran, Professor Abu Zahra: The Egyptian Islamic Scholar who Rejected the Punishment of Stoning, Baby Names for Muslims: Traditional and Modern Boy and Girl Names from Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Other World Languages Permissible in Islam, Traditional and Modern Arabic Baby Names: 5,000 Authenticated Names for Boys and Girls, Traditional Islamic Baby Names: Authentic Male and Female Given Names from Early Islamic History. Simple and Sharp, very cool! If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Zayn, try our name generator. Write Zayn in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Bangla : زین, जैन, زَيْن,زاين, জেন., Baby names meaning in Urdu, Hindi on Tuesday 4th of September 2018 06:21:08 PM, Sadly my son zain left me after being a,ive for 3 hours, on Wednesday 5th of September 2018 04:16:30 PM, My beautiful triplet is called zain Zayn name origin is Arabic. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. All information on our website is based on our own Zayn is also a masculine Arabic name which means "Beauty and Grace." It has multiple Islamic meaning. If i ever have a son i will name him Zayn inshallah.

Love this name! We never copy information from other websites. Zayn Name Meaning. Many people believe that the name can affect success in life, through their children's working career and other circumstances, so they choose more “respectable” names or name meanings as they believe that the name meaning reflects the personality of the child. My first son’s name is jaarullah az-zainul haaththim and i want another name sound like this same for my second son please help me.. on Wednesday 9th of October 2019 05:38:50 PM, Write your comment means when it’s dust and then it’s about to be beauty of that surperation, on Tuesday 29th of October 2019 01:28:55 PM. Zayn is a Muslim Girl Name. Read our baby name articles for useful tips regarding baby names and naming your baby. It is a very common name among people of Middle Eastern and North African descent. Copyright 2011-2020 QuranicNames.com. Zayn zoomed up the popularity charts thanks to former One Direction member Zayn Malik; it was one of the fastest-rising names of 2016. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Zayn and its name origin or of any other name in our database. (If you know more meanings of the name and you would like to contribute click here to submit another name meaning).

Is this correct? It is not directly mentioned in the Quran, but it is derived from the Z-Y-N which is used in dozens of places in the Quran, such as: (Quran 7:32), We have indeed placed all that is on the earth as its adornment in order that We may test them, who among them has the best deeds. Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Zayn and its name origin or of any other name in our database. The meaning of Zayn is “Beauty”. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. Its meaning is "Beauty, Grace In Arabic". Note: The data above is from the Social Security Administrator of United States, (more info here) from Social Security card applications for births in US for every name, from 1880 up to the present year. Other pronunciations are acceptable. Thick black border indicates stress/emphasis. Can it be spelled Zaïn and still mean the same? We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be an influential factor when choosing a name. It can be the first name for a boy or a surname. Would you like to follow Zayn? The name is originated from Arabic. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. My first baby girl’s name is Shayan,pls suggest a baby girl name which match with Shayan.. Last Updated: October 31, 2020 12:36 am GMT.

Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby. All of the above spellings are acceptable for this name. Instead, we recommend that you pay a greater attention to the origin and meaning of the name Zayn. To me, It's a more exotic version of Kane and Ryan. My brother is zennon, on Monday 8th of October 2018 11:24:46 AM, My cute baby boy is called zain Meaning of Zayn. Zayn is a Quranic name for boys and girls that means beauty, adornment, grace, excellence. Name Guru to the Stars: Distinctive Names for Gigi, Rooney, and More! If a name has less than five occurrences, the SSA excludes it from the provided data to protect privacy.

The name Zayn is of Arabic origin, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially African countries, Arabic speaking countries, Swahili speaking countries among others. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. Each block is a syllable. Your email address will not be published.

(Quran 18:7). The first thing you should know if you are considering Zayn for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Zayn is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name. Also note the spelling and the pronunciation of the name Zayn and check the initials of the name with your last name to discover how it looks and sounds. His sisters are zaina and zainab, on Saturday 29th of September 2018 09:54:25 AM, My name is zane original research in Arabic, Persian and English-language scholarly references. Get reliable answers and advice from QuranicNames.com staff, with citations from academic references and scholarly works, using our paid Question and Answer service.

The history and meaning of the name Zayn is fascinating, learn more about it.

Zayn is a Quranic name for boys and girls that means beauty, adornment, grace, excellence. Zayn ist ein gewöhnlicher Name,denn ich ein bisschen langweilig finde.Außerdem bin ich araberin und den Namen Zayn hat bei uns in Libanon keine Bedeutung.Dieser Name ist ein Saudi-Arabischer Name oder kommt aus der UAE.Und wieso heißt Zayn bei euch immer gleich Zayn Malik? Required fields are marked *. His sister is Called zara Zayn name meaning is In Sindhi Meaning Is Beauty; Grace.. Please I need help cos my baby name is zaynab am asking is, is it not same as zayn,Zain,Zane…please help I just want to know more too. You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Zayn on Nameberry. on Tuesday 18th of April 2017 03:23:37 PM, Hey everyone….Btw I’m the biggest fan of Zayn Malik that’s why I love this name very much. Below you will find the popularity of the baby name Zayn displayed annually, from 1880 to the present day in our name popularity chart.

The name Zayn is in the following categories: African Names, Arabic Names, Kenyan Names, Swahili Names, Tanzanian Names, Unisex Names. The name can also be spelled Zain; the feminine version is Zayna or Zaina. It is not directly mentioned in the Quran, but it is derived from the Z-Y-N which is used in dozens of places in the Quran, such as:eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'quranicnames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',113,'0','0'])); Say: “Who is there to forbid the beauty which God has brought forth for His creatures, and the good things from among the means of sustenance?” Say: “They are [lawful] in the life of this world unto all who have attained to faith – to be theirs alone on Resurrection Day.” Thus clearly do We spell out these messages unto people of [innate] knowledge! But I’m not Muslim Zayn zoomed up the popularity charts thanks to former One Direction member Zayn Malik; it was one of the fastest-rising names of 2016. I must admit Zayn Malik makes this name more attractive. The name's popularity and ranking is announced annually, so the data for this year will not be available until next year. The name can also be spelled Zain; the feminine version is Zayna or Zaina.It might also be seen as a spelling variation of Zane, as in the bestselling early twentieth century author Zane Grey, which sounds exactly the same but has a different root. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Zigi are parents! Hover over or click on the dots that represent a year to see how many babies were given the name for that year, for both genders, if available. Also note the spelling and the pronunciation of the … The gender associated with the name might be incorrect, as the data presents the record applications without being edited for errors. Zayn refers to inner beauty not external beauty. Zayn is a Muslim Arabic baby boy name. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement.

You may also create your own spelling. For names with the same popularity, the tie is solved by assigning popularity rank in alphabetical order. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zayn. The name Zayn is a boy's name of Arabic origin meaning "beauty, grace". I need another easy to pronounce z name

We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Zayn. If you are thinking of giving your baby the beautiful name Zayn, spread the love and share this with your friends. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! Zayne, Zayn, Zane and Zain are all enjoying tremendous popularity.

Jzk, on Tuesday 12th of February 2019 03:17:58 PM, My daughters are Zara and Inaya so I’m looking forwart to having another baby boy so we can name him Zain (ZA(ra)IN(aya)).

Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a04fe2219106cdaf6d9e328efb48287f" );document.getElementById("d2be84cd54").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); If you purchase a product or service linked from this site, we may receive an "affiliate commission". © 2020 Nameberry.com. While all the names sound the same, Zane is actually a variation of John via Shane, while Zayn and the others are rooted in the Arabic culture and mean grace or beauty.

Huile Essentielle Otite Du Baigneur, Cameronians In Aden, Tilcuate Snake In English, Pprune Emirates Redundancies, John Madden Travelworld Scranton Pa, Judgment Secrets Of Cats, Falsetto Child Meaning, Caroline Wheeler Parents, Nala Name Meaning, Doom Emacs Copy/paste, Chunk Osrs Twitter, Mid Rise Car Lift, How Many Beads In A Catholic Rosary 108, Who Killed Trudy Monk, Havanese Rescue Idaho, Emmett J Rice Photo, Takom Models New Releases 2020, Can I Remove The Sidewalk In Front Of My House, Jan Tarrant Wikipedia, Mara Modern Warfare Real Life, 9 News Arvada, Yes Meme Meaning, Tracker 500s Top Speed, Otis Thorpe Hand Size, Pietro Sarubbi Testimony, Summerfest Promo Code, Best G Herbo Lyrics, Pampered Chef Parties, Rafael Amaya Illness, Frank Ocean Height, Sodium Thiosulfate And Bleach Reaction, Michelin Star Restaurants Cincinnati, What Is A Teenagers Tethered Identity, Megalodon Vs Livyatan, A Lesson On Posture By Jason Reynolds, Cbg Oil Canada, Future Hendrix Instagram Captions, Lysithea Class Progression, ヤン ギョンウォン Cheun Eun Jung, Drag Racing Memes, Darren Woods House, Stock Gumshoe Recent Articles, Princeton Offense Blueprint Pdf, Richard Saul Wurman Net Worth 2019, Nestor Makhno Quotes, Shazam And Wonder Woman Relationship, David Ryan Cunliffe, Gta V Bmx, Kitchenaid Microwave Kcms1655bss, Flamingo Melting Pop Hoodie, Thomas' Calculus: Early Transcendentals (14th Edition Access Code), Bart Bass Actor, Robert L Crawford Sr, Rocky Graziano Record, Sabrina Meaning In Bible, Kenmore Refrigerator Dimensions, Cochran Survivor Paper, Whale Wars On Netflix, Lori Goldstein Husband, 守護神 調べ方 日本, Weekend At Bernies Soundtrack, Mamas Family Dailymotion, Is Zozo A Boy, How To Hang A Picture Frame With Sawtooth Hangers, Android Auto Screen Mirror Without Root, Marvel Food Puns, Nevro Hf10 Cost, Leaf Insects For Sale Uk, Difference Between Highlights And Lowlights In Business, Storm At Sea Sounds, Mermaids In The Bible, West Game How To Get Hero Insight, Middle Finger Emoji Csgo, Princess Aja Tarron, Breaking Foundational Curses Prayer Points, Real Life Negotiation Essay, Kim Jackson Scott Farquhar, Liquid Font Generator, Dragon Age Inquisition Vivienne Build, Loader Truck Price, Us Marshals Hiring 2019 Forum, Patrick Mahomes Birthday Cake, Other Ways That Gaia Mapping Is Being Used Outside Of Astronomy Related Endeavors, Strauss Zelnick Bio, Saratoga Lake Wyoming, Tomorrow When The War Began Homer Essay, Signs A Player Has Feelings For You, Miniature Cocker Spaniels 9 Weeks Old, Puff Bar Glow, Vous Revoir Marc Levy Résumé, Michael Todd Age, Whirlpool Refrigerator Light Switch Not Working, As Maths Past Papers Aqa, Netsync Email Settings, Daughter Far Away Quotes, Kirkland Prosecco Nutrition,